What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Parker punches out 40+ tackles and 120mtrs + with ease. Unsure how this relates to top grade
Sure you have the correct player? Parker has only made 100 plus metres 8 times (and only 4 times 120) in his 21 NSW cup games this year (he averages 85m per game)

he has only made 40 plus tackles 3 times (he averages 28).

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Sure you have the correct player? Parker has only made 100 plus metres 8 times (and only 4 times 120) in his 21 NSW cup games this year (he averages 85m per game)

he has only made 40 plus tackles 3 times (he averages 28).

He also didn't have a full time training contract. I'd like to see what he could do being a full time trainer, same with Martin.

Pazza

First Grade
When I saw him in origin he looked like a far different body shape and far more explosive leg speed. His body shape resembled JFH more then Jnr I thought?
Maybe I am wrong.

I thought he looked like Jnr with RCGs legs

Nothing wrong with a big boy in the modern game. Its When you have too many of them mixed in with lazy defenders.

Pazza

First Grade
I heard when he signed the contract, he walked out of the office and was heard to say BRO

Lol prob cause his manager just bullied eels management into giving him a POs so he could explore the market after he gets some fg experience.

You're welcome robbo.... development club

Tbh. When we made it I didn't think I'd win. I was just angry.
But I don't want the money. Donate it too something worthwhile whatever you think that might be.

Sure. Thanks mate. I thought it would be close, but I think the day after we made the bet, Gutho got ruled out for several weeks. That was curtains with Moses out and not much depth left in the backs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tuivaiti (only 19 this year) is 2 years younger than Brazel/Latu (21 this year).

Guymer is 20 this year, he didn't play NSW cup last year, and only moved up to flegg after SG ball was over. Tuivaiti skipped ball this year...so potentially is on a similar career path to Guymer...youngsters can develop pretty quickly after a full nrl offseason....or 2..
I think Tuivati is very similar to a young Junior Paulo. These merkins are difference makers in attack, but become ineffective if they have to do too much work in defence. They need to be surrounded by the likes of Ofahengaue and Guymer.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol prob cause his manager just bullied eels management into giving him a POs so he could explore the market after he gets some fg experience.

You're welcome robbo.... development club
If they’re off contract they can ‘explore the market’. The PO is irrelevant.

Latest posts