What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

oldmancraigy

Coach
I have a very good idea. It's common sense.
We would have next to nothing as nobody notable is coming off contract and we have splashed 650k on Lomax.
If we had 600k for Holmes after signing Simmo that suggest we where playing the last few years with 1 million under the cap. Highly doubt that

But maybe?

Gronk

Staff member
I have a very good idea. It's common sense.
We would have next to nothing as nobody notable is coming off contract and we have splashed 650k on Lomax.
If we had 600k for Holmes after signing Simmo that suggest we where playing the last few years with 1 million under the cap. Highly doubt that
Don't. You're just joining the dots NRL360 style. "Based on 25 assumptions I am sure that....." :rolleyes:

TheCrowe

Juniors
Skelton is 26 in 2025 and has so far played 6 NRL games and 34 reserve grade games over 22/23/24. Now he has signed with the Tigers.

Are you taking the piss ?
If there was a choice between Superman coming back from an ACL and Skelton I'd choose Skelton.
The guy is a beast.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We have heaps spare with same roster and nobody off contract after signing Lomax.
I figured Lomax would stop us signing Simonsson. My guess (assessment) is that the ACL has pushed Simonsson down into a lesser squad status and pay bracket. He will battle Russell for the fourth outside back spot.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What’s wrong with balding nobodies ffs?

disgusted married with children GIF

Latest posts