What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
he never even played a NSW cup game for Cronulla. So what Cronulla worked out in less than three months, its taken Parra 3 years to work out? Did Parra sign him to Top 30?

you have spent 3 years raving about what an attacking weapon Cini is. You reckon if he was a good defender he would be staying?

Took Parra 3 years to work out?

How many first grade games has he played for us? Think it was worked out pretty quickly after they gave him a multi year contract

f**k you can make some shit up though an attacking weapon

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What a disgusting bigoted bit of cherrypicking. You actually said in his culture (Samoan) it is expected to discipline their families with violence. No cherrypicked UN statement can justify that. Samoan men are not expected to be violent to women and to suggest so is flat out racist.

"Violence against women is an epidemic in Australia. In 2022-23, one woman was killed every eleven days by an intimate partner." As an Australian man, am I expected to discipline my family with violence?

To suggest Auva'a is not a "bad man" after leaving his partner bruised and bleeding after throwing her to the ground and bashing her against a door, because he is Samoan is a disgusting and frankly racist assertion. That Samoans are not bad if they bash their women because of culture is madness and a disgusting generalisation. Walk up to Kelma and tell him that you expect that he will bash his wife to discipline her and that you wont judge him for it. I'd pay to watch how that pans out.

Auva'a lived in NZ from primary school age and then was raised in Australia since a teenager.

Read the court reports. Auva'a doesnt even raise his culture as an excuse......he was blind drunk.

Of all the bullshit you have dreamed up here, this is the most disgusting and shocking.
We don’t have a culture in Australia. We are multicultural.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Like NZ and Australia? Auva'a lived in NZ and Aus since he was in primary school. Ive lived and worked in polynesia. They are NOT expected to bash their wives you bigot. In all the polynesian cultures Ive been involved in the women are held in the highest regard. It is usually the eldest women who are the most revered and many of the communities are matriarchal.

In polynesian cultures family is a much stronger and bigger unit than Australian or "western" cultures. in my experience if a man bashed his wife in a polynesia village, the police would be least of his worries compared to his wifes family.
Yeah it looks like the UN would be singling them out ffs

Tiger5150

Bench
Took Parra 3 years to work out?

How many first grade games has he played for us? Think it was worked out pretty quickly after they gave him a multi year contract

f**k you can make some shit up though an attacking weapon
Jesus mate, i dont think he is an attacking weapon. I think Cini is a rubbish player. i was glad Tigers got rid of him. Pou is the one calling him an attacking weapon for 3 years and Ive been calling him out for it.

Now Parra have come to their senses and cut him loose, Pou cant admit that he was wrong and Cini was just rubbish all along, he has to invent something about Cini having off field attitude problems with completely no evidence or basis in fact.

Pou has no problem inventing personal problems for Cini without fact. For all we know Cini might be a bad man, like NAS. Must be the italian culture I guess.

Tiger5150

Bench
It’s illegal here too but you were happy to raise Australian DV rates as some kind of gotcha.
Its not some sort of gotcha you bigot. you prove my point.

Its illegal in Australia, just like its illegal in Samoa. It still happens here, like it happens in Samoa but let me make something clear that shouldnt need explaining. If I bash my wife against a door and the ground, in a blind drunken rage, it does make me a VERY BAD man. To suggest that a man born in Samoa, raised in NZ & Australia isnt a bad man because of his culture is a disgusting bigoted assertion.

You have shown your colours Pou and are only emphasising it by your deflection and obfuscation.

JokerEel

Coach
Jesus mate, i dont think he is an attacking weapon. I think Cini is a rubbish player. i was glad Tigers got rid of him. Pou is the one calling him an attacking weapon for 3 years and Ive been calling him out for it.

Now Parra have come to their senses and cut him loose, Pou cant admit that he was wrong and Cini was just rubbish all along, he has to invent something about Cini having off field attitude problems with completely no evidence or basis in fact.

Pou has no problem inventing personal problems for Cini without fact. For all we know Cini might be a bad man, like NAS. Must be the italian culture I guess.

You make up as much shit as Pou buddy..

Tiger5150

Bench
Violence was once a big part of family discipline. Were you never flogged as a kid?
Auva'a's partner was picked up and thrown to the ground and then picked up and smashed into a door jamb. She was left bleeding and in fear for her life and traumatised. To try to trivialise by deflection is truly disgusting as is suggesting that this behaviour is "expected" in Samoan culture.

You are a disgusting bigot and Im done with you.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Auva'a's partner was picked up and thrown to the ground and then picked up and smashed into a door jamb. She was left bleeding and in fear for her life and traumatised. To try to trivialise by deflection is truly disgusting as is suggesting that this behaviour is "expected" in Samoan culture.

You are a disgusting bigot and Im done with you.
The good news is it's not expected in western culture and he hasn't reoffended.

Legal Eel

Juniors
Its not some sort of gotcha you bigot. you prove my point.

Its illegal in Australia, just like its illegal in Samoa. It still happens here, like it happens in Samoa but let me make something clear that shouldnt need explaining. If I bash my wife against a door and the ground, in a blind drunken rage, it does make me a VERY BAD man. To suggest that a man born in Samoa, raised in NZ & Australia isnt a bad man because of his culture is a disgusting bigoted assertion.

You have shown your colours Pou and are only emphasising it by your deflection and obfuscation.
This argument is the greatest example that Pou believes little of what he writes - he is here for the argument and the plentiful trolling…

Latest posts