What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
Watching Dogs press conference when Ciraldo was asked if he realised they’ve had 7 or 8 2nd half’s keeping teams scoreless it gave me hope. He claimed they are potentially the fittest NRL team and off season work pays off.
I can’t help but hope Ryles is exactly as hard nosed and we can enjoy the same level of competitive nature.
Dogs likely top 4, what a Turnaround around considering they had 10 new players this year.

Watching Dogs press conference when Ciraldo was asked if he realised they’ve had 7 or 8 2nd half’s keeping teams scoreless it gave me hope. He claimed they are potentially the fittest NRL team and off season work pays off.
I can’t help but hope Ryles is exactly as hard nosed and we can enjoy the same level of competitive nature.
Dogs likely top 4, what a Turnaround around considering they had 10 new players this year.
You have to give it to Phil Gould. He’s built up the club and they are still recruiting. Meanwhil, our f**kers like Jim and Mon and f**king clue. They are garbage amateur management.

TGAA

Juniors
Yeah but the players would rather carry a rope

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They have signed players who work hard. This is why coaching isn't the silver bullet. These merkins need to be determined and disciplined at their core, or the work they are forced to do at training will be wasted somewhat. Work ethic is part of who we are, just like natural size, strength, speed and skill. It can be improved but only to a point. This is why big/fast/fit/skillful merkins who get arrested or banned keep getting second chances. The Dogs sacked a bunch of merkins and brought new ones in because turds can only be polished so much.