What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah the Leeds Rhinos accept mid table finishes.

There the Man U or Chelsea of the SL.

There one of the biggest and 2nd most successful clubs in the super league.

Unlike a lot of the clubs based in Manchester and Liverpool. Leeds have the own town to themselves and demand success. It's just as big a Rugby League town as football with Leeds United.

Only 4 teams have managed to win it since 96. St Helens, Leeds, Wigan and Bradford

Rohan Smith got punted with a 51% winning record.

They were 7 wins 8 losses when he got the flick.

We plodded along for 11 years with a bloke who had 52% winning record.
'We' has only been running the club since 2019, and in that time made the finals four straight years with Arthur coaching, and only missed out by a single win last year despite the injuries and suspensions. So this is the first losing season since they took over the club. They definitely think they can do better than their 58% win rate since 2019. Let's see if they're right.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Cant help but AJ Brimsom is RIPE for poaching. He came on today with 10minutes to go as they simply cant find a spot for him. He would slot in very nicely just about anywhere for us.
He extended back in May for another 6 years.

Des has sold him a vision somewhere otherwise why would he commit to another 6 years after des was appointed and been coaching them for about 10 games.

JokerEel

Coach
He extended back in May for another 6 years.

Des has sold him a vision somewhere otherwise why would he commit to another 6 years after des was appointed and been coaching them for about 10 games.
Yep peeps need to jump on the NRL signing tracker.
No chance he is leaving Dessie has that soft touch

Stevie

Bench
Yep peeps need to jump on the NRL signing tracker.
No chance he is leaving Dessie has that soft touch

Clearly you’ve never worked for me. I believe in delegating or “empowering” people to tell me.