What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

MarcosG

Juniors
With the new signing of Isiah Ionghi,
It’s got me thinking that about how of starting 17 is gonna look, assuming Gutho moves to centres along with Sivo, RCG, Lane and Matto all move , still think we need a middle, a good hooker, a Utility, and possibly a back rower.

1. Ionghi
2. Lomax
3. Penisini
4. Gutho
5. Simmo (Once fit again)
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Joffa
10. Paulo
11. Tuilagi
12. Cartwright
13. Hopgood

15. Guymer
16. Moretti

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
It’s got me thinking that about how of starting 17 is gonna look, assuming Gutho moves to centres along with Sivo, RCG, Lane and Matto all move , still think we need a middle, a good hooker, a Utility, and possibly a back rower.

1. Ionghi
2. Lomax
3. Penisini
4. Gutho
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Joffa
10. Paulo
11. Tuilagi
12. Cartwright
13. Hopgood

15. Guymer
16. Moretti
@Avenger's good mail is that Matto is going nowhere. I've always said he should be part of the middle rotation - if RCG goes he can slot straight in there.

Gazzamatta

Coach

1. Ionghi
2. Lomax
3. Penisini
4. Gutho
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Joffa
10. Paulo
11. Tuilagi
12. Cartwright
13. Hopgood

15. Guymer
16. Moretti
Penisini and Paulo should not be walk up starts. Their form, injury aside, has been diabolical. They would need to do something very special in the pre season to be considered as starters in my opinion.

EelEtric

Juniors
Penisini and Paulo should not be walk up starts. Their form, injury aside, has been diabolical. They would need to do something very special in the pre season to be considered as starters in my opinion.
Or be the best option the club has in their respective positions.

Gherkin

Juniors

1. Ionghi
2. Lomax
3. Penisini
4. Gutho
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Joffa
10. Paulo
11. Tuilagi
12. Cartwright
13. Hopgood

15. Guymer
16. Moretti
I'd start Matto and Hopgood in the middle with Junior. Then interchange Junior and Joffa. Moretti and Guymer can interchange with Hopgood and Matto.

Although I wouldn't be getting rid of RCG just for the sake of it. Sure if we can spend the money elsewhere on a decent signing, but I think he's still got a bit left in him in a decent team and under a decent coach