What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
I am assuming by your comments that's the same manager as BA.

So who was Boods manager before now when he signed his last contract with us.

Why is he jumping on board now and wasn't already in that stable where Brad & Jake were entrenched.

Was BA his coach, father, recruitment officer & player manager as well.

Yeah was shock horror he joined his old mans and brothers manager.

Not sure who he had before maybe he was going it alone makes sense why he hasn't signed with anyone yet though as PSM would not be getting their cut!

hindy111

Post Whore
Don’t

Don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just saying they don’t respect us. Which is why someone like Ryles is what we need.

Also I’m hearing Penisini may leave to go to Union which is why the rumour that old mate posted from the Tigers forum re Doueihi may have legs.

He whispered into my ear while I was asleep ffs

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Penisini’s lack of fundamental skills with the football (passing, catching, kicking) has nothing to do with playing behind garbage forwards.
Does he really make more errors than anyone else? He's trying to make things happen, no different to other high error centres like Manu, Holmes and Tago. His try assists are down but he is getting into space less often than last year, so there is less opportunity to draw and pass. I think he is just trying too hard to spark a struggling team. I wouldn't expect an outside back to have any kicking skills.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Penisini’s lack of fundamental skills with the football (passing, catching, kicking) has nothing to do with playing behind garbage forwards.
Our last 4 regular starting centres since Michael Jennings have been Opacic, Simmonson, Blake and Penisini.

Now I reckon all 4 have lacked basics skills when it comes to passing and looked uncoordinated at numerous times when doing basic skill of drawing and passing to a winger or back in field..

Opacic was a great defensive centre but passing wasn't his strength.

Simmonson good hole runner shit passer.

Waqa Blake couldn't pass on covid to his winger if he tried let alone pass a football.

Penisini has turned into Waqa with basic fundamentals letting him down.

What skills are we perfecting at training.

You look at Melbourne I reckon they practice the basics as good as anyone and Bellamy probably makes them do it 100 times correctly every week.

Clearly we didn't drive the same standards of fundamentals.