What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Solid plan. Im pretty sure that Galvin will be keen to leave the club that developed him, gave him a first grade debut and a chance at 19yo but came last for the team that let him go and came......second last. Im sure that is exactly the career trajectory he is looking for.
Everyone seems to want to go to the Dogs after they slightly shit the bed less than you guys.

Give it time mate.

Soto

Bench
I am more interested if Parramatta will into the clubs HOF.

They never offered him life membership when he became eligible a few years ago.

And they have removed him from the leagues club billboards.
He was at the time in prison and convicted...now that it's been overturned and him released then he should be given the plaudits everyone else has been afforded.
We have also returned our major sponsor which has also left a very sour taste in alot of ppls mouths for obvious reasons which occurred in the 70s and 80s which people have suffered and continue to suffer from...

Tiger5150

Bench
I can't wait for the forum know it all to come in and educate us all on logic behind Alan bond's business dealings....
All you need to know is here
1770999.jpg

King-Gutho94

Coach
He was at the time in prison and convicted...now that it's been overturned and him released then he should be given the plaudits everyone else has been afforded.
We have also returned our major sponsor which has also left a very sour taste in alot of ppls mouths for obvious reasons which occurred in the 70s and 80s which people have suffered and continue to suffer from...
I don't disagree I am just curious in this PC world we live in now will the club go back and acknowledge Hayne for what he did at the club.

They brushed him since 2018 which is fair enough I suppose.

But moving forward will they ever bring him back to the club to speak at corporate events or so forth like other club legends.

Or is the club going to brush him for ever.

Nathan Hindmarsh was the last HOF inductee in 2018.

When is the right time to induct Jarryd because let's be serious he should be in there Parra hall of fame.

Tiger5150

Bench
How is Brooksy going to go tomorrow In front of the tiger faithful.

I assume he will get a warm reception
Meh.....a small percentage will boo, most wont care. Most have respect for Brooks. He put in when he was here, just wasnt good enough. not like Woods who took other Tigers payers for a tour of Belmore whilst he was Tigers Captain or Moses who tanked until he got a release, or Tedesco who simply lied to the club and left anyway.

I actually think a large chunk of Tigers fans will be quite glad Brooks is going to play finals footy this year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Solid plan. Im pretty sure that Galvin will be keen to leave the club that developed him, gave him a first grade debut and a chance at 19yo but came last for the team that let him go and came......second last. Im sure that is exactly the career trajectory he is looking for.
If he’s at the Tigers it means he is motivated by money not success. In that case he’ll come to Parra if we offer the most. Or the same plus a sneaky PO.