What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
They were doing fine before Bellamy arrived at the club, including winning their first premiership.

Are you this slow and missed the point of my post completely or are you just being an argumentative pri*k again.

I'd say the later so I'll ignore any retort you have to say on this.

So you can stick it wommy!!!

What is a wommy I hear most say? Well I have no fu*king clue, but it was what an old surfer dude I used to work with centuries ago say all the time and it has stuck in my brain ever since. But I'm sure Pou is a massive one.

So stick it pou you ginormous wommy!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you this slow and missed the point of my post completely or are you just being an argumentative pri*k again.

I'd say the later so I'll ignore any retort you have to say on this.

So you can stick it wommy!!!

What is a wommy I hear most say? Well I have no fu*king clue, but it was what an old surfer dude I used to work with centuries ago say all the time and it has stuck in my brain ever since. But I'm sure Pou is a massive one.

So stick it pou you ginormous wommy!!!
My point is maybe Bellamy isn't the secret of their success, given they had success before he got to the club.