What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I'm not saying I don't like Smith. He's a tough and skilful player, I think this talk of him being "bigger and quicker" than Arthur diminishes his skill level. But we have to be realistic, he's a 21 year old with 2 NSW cup games to his name. Then there's talk of us signing Brailey, that's 3 hookers in the top 30 squad. So at best he's playing off the bench in reserve grade or that's where we see his level.

The one I'm looking out for is Lachlan Coinaikis, might start the year in Flegg whilst being SG Ball eligible. He's also taller than Smith.

TheCrowe

Juniors
It is, but speed and size aren’t that important in the spine, especially at hooker. They need to be big enough and quick enough, but the most important traits are brains, skill and work rate. These are guys who make a lot of tackles and a lot of decisions in attack.
But if you are slow midget you have to be so much better in the skill department.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gus has come out and said Lachie Galvin is the best young player he has seen and will be the highest paid player in the history of the game.

Now if that isn't a conflict of interest putting pressure on the Tigers I don't know what is.

It's a disgrace every week he can use his channel 9 podcast every week for agendas.

He would do it all-time. And down play guys when he was in charge of Penrith. ( Panthers kids)

Latest posts