What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Everybody wants the club to succeed but not everybody can agree on how to achieve this.

My idea is better than yours (or the current board).

I just don't think ex-footballers have the smarts to achieve this.

Stagger eel

Staff member
he might not be massive to us old merkins but he is pretty legit, particularly when your career has been propped up by that little merkin 'Bieber' ..

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It's probably one of biggest "current" stars NRL have gotten. Pretty popular with the younger crowd.

Good get!

Pitty he is a mad Souths supporter....

Ray Price. Great Footballer but has bankrupted his own business and went back to being a driver Lives on the Gold Coast. Had Fox Sports follow him to get a sob story about CTE, but he didn't have CTE just getting old.
Brett Kenney, Great Footballer and possible Immortal, but has failed to impress coaching wenty even with better dummy spits that Bellyache and Tooves combined.
Eric Grothe Snr, Great Footballer, but was caught doing the dodgy with Meat Trays during the last Spagnolo admin.
Eric Grothe Jnr, Footballer, Anti-Vaxer and general right wing nut. Managed by Roy Spagnolo, apparently lives on the GC?
Ben Smith, Footballer, nice guy. Managed by Roy Spagnolo
From the other thread.

Hate me all you want.

Latest posts