What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I have multiple acquaintances that have PHD’s. It doesn’t equate to social brains.
True. I also have multiple acquaintances that don't have PhDs. And that also doesn't equate to social brains. Take my old mate B#ian T%rner for example. He used to spend his afternoons lurking behind the paling fence at the edge of his family's property and try to piss on everyone who walked past. He's honing his social skills in a really big house now.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
True. I also have multiple acquaintances that don't have PhDs. And that also doesn't equate to social brains. Take my old mate B#ian T%rner for example. He used to spend his afternoons lurking behind the paling fence at the edge of his family's property and try to piss on everyone who walked past. He's honing his social skills in a really big house now.

I spent some time at ANU working with PhD dudes on renewables, they were academics but not commercially or practically minded.

I don't think they would survive in private enterprise. Nice blokes though.

oldmancraigy

Coach

There's part of me that wants to know if you're referencing a real story
But perhaps a larger part of me doesn't want to know??

Latest posts