What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gherkin

Juniors
Dont actually understand that, he is a much better defender than Moses already and he is 19.
I’d put him in the same basket as Talagi. Would have a great highlights real after this year, but made a lot of defensive mistakes and takes the wrong option with the ball a lot as well.
Still really young obviously and would still be playing reserve grade at a stronger club. Will be interesting to see how he goes next year with more expectation on him as the tigers develop a stronger squad. Has a lot of potential

DaveMc

Juniors
I heard in the press conference that King Guffo is playing with three broken ribs, a broken arm and a leg missing...

So brave....beautiful and brave.....

Don’t forget the bravery he showed to continue playing with a broken neck after your captain crippled him. And to then follow up with the pickpocket try, *and* to stand up to that cat Klemmer after he tried to pick on one of the littlest blokes on the field. An inspiration for us all.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wouldnt swap him for either of them.
He might end up better than Brown, who is a great player. He will never have Moses' kicking game but he is certainly bigger and stronger.

He will probably be a great player and we might wish he was on our team one day but it's a dumb narrative to say we should've kept him. We have better halves than Galvin right now and have done since he left. We also have better halves than Talagi and Sanders. It sucks that they all came through while we didn't need them but we shouldn't regret letting these merkins go because we have great halves of our own. We've scored more tries than Penrith this year (though they have a game in hand). Our attack is fine. Would Galvin have improved our defence? I doubt it.

Last edited:

Tiger5150

Bench
Illiterate too!
We just got our third consequitive spoon.......but illietrate?

cry.gif

Latest posts