What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stagger eel

Staff member
If it’s going to happen it’ll happen before November but I wouldn’t put your house on it….particularly when we’re already carrying 4 wingers in the squad.

Soto

Bench
If it’s going to happen it’ll happen before November but I wouldn’t put your house on it….particularly when we’re already carrying 4 wingers in the squad.
Sivo, Simonsson, Russell? Tago? AMS, Lomax? Ethyn Martin?
Wilson is better than all them bar Sivo and on par with Simonsson...not withstanding Simonsson coming back from ACL..
But Sivo may depart...
Do you think Lomax is playing wing for us next yr? I don't but then there's talk of Gutho to centres?
What about little Dick and big Dick Penisinis?
Do you reckon Will Penisini maybe moved to wing in the Brian Too mould?
Or Gutho roving forward and Penisini and Lomax centres?

Noise

Coach
Sivo, Simonsson, Russell? Tago? AMS, Lomax? Ethyn Martin?
Wilson is better than all them bar Sivo and on par with Simonsson...not withstanding Simonsson coming back from ACL..
But Sivo may depart...
Do you think Lomax is playing wing for us next yr? I don't but then there's talk of Gutho to centres?
What about little Dick and big Dick Penisinis?
Do you reckon Will Penisini maybe moved to wing in the Brian Too mould?
Or Gutho roving forward and Penisini and Lomax centres?
Don’t forget Dunster!