What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Sorry for being argumentative, you've all made good points, but for the first time in ages I am pessimistic on our future (despite believing Ryles will be much better than Arthur)
I think next season will be a make-do season that could go in any direction. There are a number of players that likely won’t be renewed after 2025, regardless of their form, and others even under contract who’ll likely be given permission to leave. At least if they do stay, it’ll be in vastly different roles (e.g. Gutho).
But post that, if we recruit well and Ryles proves himself, 2026 will be the better indicator of where we heading.

84 Baby

Referee
OK, forwards then...

Hands doesn't chase any collisions...not compared with the previous person anyway.
Ffs chasing the collision isn’t literal…
It’s about preparedness and aggression at impact.
That said I included Gutho and Penisini. They took backwards steps in that regard this year. TBF broken ribs will probably do that.

84 Baby

Referee
If he can get fit and stay fit Jnr has plenty to offer. The first 6 weeks of the year he looked great. Then he put on about 10kgs
I forget which game it was but I said Paulo still has value but it’s not going to be at his price tag or the expectation of him playing 50-60 minutes. So really fitness only really needs to be at the expectation of him exploding for 30 minutes (possibly over 2 stints).
Which would put him on par with Roy’s Hunt, who people jizzed themselves over this year

The Predictor

Juniors
The cap was badly managed , the GM and Coach were responsible for the cap and positions being critically unbalanced. Will the remaining official surprise and do a much better job alongside a different coach.

With RCG gone and a number of others moved on, it’s critical we make decent signings and probably develop better relations with player managers. The cap needs a reset and better distributed, fingers crossed that the next couple of months brings results and players added that will provide impetus for the return to finals.
I assume Emu is going? I had hoped he would have improved, Brad certainly didn’t and do him any favours

The Predictor

Juniors
Ffs chasing the collision isn’t literal…
It’s about preparedness and aggression at impact.
That said I included Gutho and Penisini. They took backwards steps in that regard this year. TBF broken ribs will probably do that.
Gutherson should in no way be compared to Penisini …..chalk and cheese!!

Latest posts