What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

DaveMc

Juniors
Yes they are all the same.
Actually I have no opinion on him either way but it says "Rumours and Stuff" on top of the thread.
I wasn’t having a go, it’s a development worth mentioning. My comment about Momoisea says nothing, of course, about what this guy would be like. Though I’ll confess to being a bit reserved about a guy well into his 20s with no first grade experience.

TheCrowe

Juniors
I wasn’t having a go, it’s a development worth mentioning. My comment about Momoisea says nothing, of course, about what this guy would be like. Though I’ll confess to being a bit reserved about a guy well into his 20s with no first grade experience.
I don't know much about him. The (sort of) interesting part is that this story was around a few weeks back but now RCG has been released multiple sites have republished the story over the last couple of days as if was a new story. I guess we are going to be linked to every off contract middle over the off season.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Cooper Jenkins. Huge merkin who runs fast, was a standout prop in qld cup and several clubs are making enquiries with his manager, including the Eels.

“I have spoken to Parramatta and the Dragons about him. Cooper has had four or five offers to do affiliate programs, 16 weeks with an NRL club, but I think he's good enough for a full-time contract.

“Cooper is a fast middle with a great attitude ... I would be surprised if he doesn't play NRL regularly next year.” Gavin Orr, Manager.
He might have a chance of making it, but his QLD form isn't exactly that great for an experienced 23 year old....doesn't even average 100 m a game....not great

Latest posts