What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wish Bevan French was still playing for us, tbh.

He had his flaws, but he was a fun with the ball in hand.
The NRL suits him better now than when he left. The ESL's salary cap is much lower than the NRL's, so top 17 players get paid a lot less than NRL starters. If there's demand (for the top 17) you'd expect him to come back, but he would be on more than an NRL backup over there.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Plus the money Boods was on.

I am sure he got a nice little upgrade when the contract was extended when BA was here.
He wasn't even on a development contract for this year.......hardly an indication, of what you are implying....

And for next year, I suspect he was only a development contract which has been the case for a lot of our promising juniors when they turn 20 (see Sanders and Guymer)......which is why we had "release" him...

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
He wasn't even on a development contract for this year.......hardly an indication, of what you are implying....

And for next year, I suspect he was only a development contract which has been the case for a lot of our promising juniors when they turn 20 (see Sanders and Guymer)......which is why we had "release" him...
Maybe daddy was gonna get an extension which would have included a little kicker for boods....maybe that's why he quit the club in a huff and puff......

It's not all black and white.......just ask the Clearys....