What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
,LPPApThey were already going to miss the finals based on their first 17 games. That’s why they sacked the coach, then signed Arthur. Then they extended him.
BA had a chance and he blew it.

Wake up to yourself for once

Leeds are no battling franchise in the super League.

They are a super club.

It's deadset embarrassing that one of the 4 champs in the super league era didn't even make finals

lucablight

First Grade
Well he did beat one of the best sides. How many upsets was he supposed to achieve ffs? If a superior opponent plays their best they will beat you. There’s nothing for the coach to figure out. Upsets happen because the weaker team played their best and their opponent didn’t. There’s no magic coaching button that gets a weaker team to beat a better one. It’s up to the stronger team not to shit the bed.
If you keep winning enough you become the “superior team”. Do you think Penrith started the 2020 season as the premiership favourites?

Gronk

Staff member
From a supposed leader of this forum he is pathetic

Pou for all the crap he cops has at least a sense humour in this place

Gronk plays the parking inspector role perfectly.
BA is more popular then Gronk

Says a lot how he has destroyed this forum.

Delboy said the other day a lot of poster's have left.

Gronk is the main driver for annoying posters
Playing ad hominem on me is a waste of my time and yours.

All you are doing is the same shit you do to Pou all day.

This is a lesson for all of you, if you don’t like the electric shocks you get when playing Pou’s game of Operation, then don’t play.

There are plenty who do engage with him and sensible conversations ensue. That’s because they don’t get all sweary from the first electric shock and actually learn how to play the game.

The facts are however is that this is a footy forum and Pou talks about footy in mostly in a cordial and respectful manner.

You guys act like cut snakes every time you get a shock or some of you just swear at him these days for no particular reason at all. That’s because he’s not wholly in the “I hate BA camp”, clearly, and he has been prone to push back on some of the trash talk thrown about.

AND before any of you amp up and say that Pou uses circular arguments and stirs people up - yes more fool you to continue to receive the electric shocks, complain about them and go back for more.

Case in point; there are people like @lucablight that quite successfully engage and even get wins against Pou. In contrast to the twits who get buzzed, swear at him, claim he shouldn’t be in the forum, get buzzed again, swear, shit talk him, get buzzed again. Repeat

IMG_2047.png

hindy111

Post Whore
I don’t think you’re very nice on this, and more often than not u very vocal and aggressive, therefore part of the problem not the solution

There is only one real solution. I must be made the ruler of the League United Kingdoms. Protector of the Realm.
I've got a strong army, little birds and the people love me.
But every ruler must leave his mark and blood will be shed.

Gronk

Staff member
There is only one real solution. I must be made the ruler of the League United Kingdoms. Protector of the Realm.
I've got a strong army, little birds and the people love me.
But every ruler must leave his mark and blood will be shed.
Are you even leader of the Mean Girls yet ? Baby steps merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore

This is a lesson for all of you, if you don’t like the electric shocks you get when playing Pou’s game of Operation, then don’t play.

There are plenty who do engage with him and sensible conversations ensue. That’s because they don’t get all sweary from the first electric shock and actually learn how to play the game.

The facts are however is that this is a footy forum and Pou talks about footy in mostly in a cordial and respectful manner.

You guys act like cut snakes every time you get a shock or some of you just swear at him these days for no particular reason at all. That’s because he’s not wholly in the “I hate BA camp”, clearly, and he has been prone to push back on some of the trash talk thrown about.

AND before any of you amp up and say that Pou uses circular arguments and stirs people up - yes more fool you to continue to receive the electric shocks, complain about them and go back for more.

Case in point; there are people like @lucablight that quite successfully engage and even get wins against Pou. In contrast to the twits who get buzzed, swear at him, claim he shouldn’t be in the forum, get buzzed again, swear, shit talk him, get buzzed again. Repeat

View attachment 94479

That game looked exciting as a kid. Now it looks f**king stupid.

84 Baby

Referee

View attachment 94479
Is a bread basket his wangus or does he just have a massive gunt?

Legal Eel

Juniors

View attachment 94479
It angers me that Pou just trolls parramatta fans with opinions he doesn’t or can’t possibly really believe, simply to mock parramatta fans

And yes, I realise that my anger (and others) is his whole reason for being here and fuels him even more, so more fool me

As for yourself, it’s clear you leap to pou’s support and defence in some baffling continuing attempt to constantly defend the Brad Arthur era and keep our club beholden to mediocrity.

All in all, you are probably right, Pou will never stop trolling and you will forever court and swoon for mediocrity - so it’s better to leave it alone

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
As for yourself, it’s clear you leap to pour’s support and defence in some baffling continuing attempt to constantly defend the Brad Arthur era and keep our club beholden to mediocrity.

All in all, you are probably right, Pou will never stop trolling and you will forever court and swoon for mediocrity - so it’s better to leave it alone
Dogmatism 101.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
BA had a chance and he blew it.

Wake up to yourself for once

Leeds are no battling franchise in the super League.

They are a super club.

It's deadset embarrassing that one of the 4 champs in the super league era didn't even make finals
They haven’t been a super club for seven years ffs.

This article is from before Arthur’s joined them. If they were travelling well when Smith got the arse, he wouldn’t have been rissoled.

“It seems, as things stand, that drought will continue for at least another year too unless their new head coach provides a miraculous turnaround in fortunes.”

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you keep winning enough you become the “superior team”. Do you think Penrith started the 2020 season as the premiership favourites?
Of course they didn’t, because punters and betting agencies didn’t realise how good their squad was. Plenty of pundits tipped us to finish top four in 2018 and then they tipped us to miss the eight in 2019. They were just going off the previous year’s results.

Latest posts