What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Failed twice in one season
The Leeds results were hardly a failure. He had ten games to get them into the top six and half of those games were against the best three sides (Wigan twice, Hull KR twice and Warrington). So they were 1 from 5 against better sides and 4 from 5 against equal-or-worse opponents. If they managed that over 27 rounds they would've made the finals. Over a small sample of ten games it wasn't enough because the distribution of stronger to equal/weaker opponents was skewed against them.

Gronk

Staff member
Why don't you put him on ignore? He has as much right as anyone to post here.
Because LE drops in, puts shit on Pou and then disappears again. Doesn’t talk footy, just talks Pou. I think LE might actually be an ex girlfriend. Pou’s bunny boiler.

Avenger

Immortal
The Leeds results were hardly a failure. He had ten games to get them into the top six and half of those games were against the best three sides (Wigan twice, Hull KR twice and Warrington). So they were 1 from 5 against better sides and 4 from 5 against equal-or-worse opponents. If they managed that over 27 rounds they would've made the finals. Over a small sample of ten games it wasn't enough because the distribution of stronger to equal/weaker opponents was skewed against them.
Hahahahah

You relentless turd polisher 💩 ✨

hindy111

Post Whore
I like our new additions in 2025.

Lomax oozes quality, despite the fact I initially wasn't keen on him - he's shown what he can do, and he's a star. I've eaten humble pie.

Iongi is like a budget Dylan Edwards - he's not elite quick, but quick enough, and he breaks tackles, has some skill.

These two alone will add plenty to our backline in 2025.

I think we need some edge forwards now.

Agree mate. We need edge forwards. I'm keeping fingers crossed W.Latu makes it. Has the mould of the destructive type you want. Bryce/Kelma are ok bench options. Or one starting. But both is a lame backrow.
And LANES better in the middle.

hindy111

Post Whore

Did they make the finals?
No
Failed

Gronk

Staff member
Give yourself some credit - you are at least as frustrating and obnoxious as Pou
My money is the bunny boiler theory. I mean who else would just come on here and act like someone who would only be of interest to the Fixated Persons Investigations Unit ? You got to admit that you’re a tad obsessive ma’am.

hindy111

Post Whore
My money is the bunny boiler theory. I mean who else would just come on here and act like someone who would only be of interest to the Fixated Persons Investigations Unit ? You got to admit that you’re a tad obsessive ma’am.

Holey f**k. I was watching the bunny boiler today....
Balls of steel

Latest posts