What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Yep they can have him.....Bronco DNA.

Seriously, I am very worried that we have everything in place for a resurgence, only to have Benji's inexperience an anchor pulling us down, but at the moment in the absence of any genuine big hitter candidates, at least Benji is passionate and committed to us and that will have to do at the moment. Massive leap of faith for everyone. In Richo we trust.

I was hoping he'd show up here after he finished at Souths. There's worse operators out there.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If there any substance to the JAC rumour you’d think Sivo is gone/going.
Backwards move for mine

JAC has won 2 comps, won origin series and WC for Australia.

What more motivation does he have and its showed at the Dogs.

That's not including all the baggage he comes with.

Anyone remember the time he and Latrell went out to 2am in Auckland while playing for Australia 24hrs before we lost to Tonga in 2019.

Been forgotten a bit as it was end of season and covid but Mal should never have let him put the on the Green and Gold ever again after this episode either.

Eelogical

Referee
Yep they can have him.....Bronco DNA.

Seriously, I am very worried that we have everything in place for a resurgence, only to have Benji's inexperience an anchor pulling us down, but at the moment in the absence of any genuine big hitter candidates, at least Benji is passionate and committed to us and that will have to do at the moment. Massive leap of faith for everyone. In Richo we trust.
Y'all hollered for a Mashall.

T.S Quint

Coach
We went to Orana Park for The Spoonbowl. Definitely an underused facility. Loved my day there. A 60 plus win helped.

Drink and food lines were still way too long. After lining up for 15 minutes I gave up and went to my seat because the game was about to start. Not good enough.

Stevie

Bench
I’d take JAC in a heartbeat but it appears I’m the only one.
Sivo apart from having a go for a few weeks there has been a lazy, slow lump with zero between the ears.
I realise JAC has form but it’s likely be his last crack and he is a gun and brings lightning speed!
Someobe mentioned Sivo and Lomax being good, Lomax and JAC would be the deadliest in the competition perhaps.
Yes please!

Latest posts