What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I watched a fair bit of the AFL GF yesterday. That’s the first AFL I’ve watched since probably plucker played for the Swans. I’d try to give it a chance - but I just can’t do it.
Two observations:
1. It’s insanely “white” especially for someone who watches American football or NRL.
2. It is just far too disorganised. It is very random and some brief order comes out of the randomness. Almost the total opposite of NRL right now.
I’d love a middle ground for NRL like the 80s where there is a bit of randomness but also some good organisation.

I watched 5 mins.
I like NRL and NFL

49rs suck

Noise

Coach
Met him once, chatted for about 45mins. Nice guy, not at all pretentious and just loves his footy.
My assumption is the glory years players just don’t know how many advantages the broncos had and think that there’s something special about the club, independent of the host of origin players and greatest coach of all time, they had in their glory years.
Same, I met him out once and he was a good fella. But hearing him on 360 and radio portrays him as a dopey ex footballer.

T-Boon

Coach
Met him once, chatted for about 45mins. Nice guy, not at all pretentious and just loves his footy.
My assumption is the glory years players just don’t know how many advantages the broncos had and think that there’s something special about the club, independent of the host of origin players and greatest coach of all time, they had in their glory years.
I took a piss in a toilet at Parra leagues and Tallis was in there and one other guy came in and that guy goes “whistle if you think Tallis is a dickhead” and I didn’t whistle, then in a funny/taunting voice tallis goes “I’m not hearing any whistling” and I pissed myself laughing. I’ve liked him ever since.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
I watched a fair bit of the AFL GF yesterday. That’s the first AFL I’ve watched since probably plucker played for the Swans.
w0_xA8.gif