What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
I know people have been quick to take the piss out of Russell. Its pretty average when our own fans pump him when realistically the PM's squad is exactly about giving blokes a go that will arguably not ever be in that arena and for that I say I hope he relishes every last minute! A career highlight no doubt.

Its easy being a "know it" all fan, and I am not saying he is another Jamie Lyon, but geez the bloke cant be criticized for not having a crack, he can hold his head high in that regard.

I hope he plays his heart out and cherishes that jersey till the end of his days.

hindy111

Post Whore
I know people have been quick to take the piss out of Russell. Its pretty average when our own fans pump him when realistically the PM's squad is exactly about giving blokes a go that will arguably not ever be in that arena and for that I say I hope he relishes every last minute! A career highlight no doubt.

Its easy being a "know it" all fan, and I am not saying he is another Jamie Lyon, but geez the bloke cant be criticized for not having a crack, he can hold his head high in that regard.

I hope he plays his heart out and cherishes that jersey till the end of his days.

He is a handy back up. Or if our backline was stronger he'd be ok if he was in one position. Problem is our backline was weak.
It is much better in 2025. If he gets stronger he might become an ok winger.

Gazzamatta

Coach
He is a handy back up. Or if our backline was stronger he'd be ok if he was in one position. Problem is our backline was weak.
It is much better in 2025. If he gets stronger he might become an ok winger.
I reckon he's a winger and he needs to be left there to develop his game. Prior to the knees and collapsed lung incident he was tracking very nicely.

T.S Quint

Coach
Gutho
Iongi
Lomax

Simonson
Russell
AMS

Is another fullback really the best use of the cap???

All of those are not fullbacks.
Maybe they don’t see AMS being as good as they thought. Gutho won’t be playing in reserve grade, and seemingly neither will Iongi.

I’m not sure how old this Papalii kid is.
is he still eligible for Flegg?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Yep, well said! No superstar, but solid player, pretty young, who will get better with experience.

think he was pretty busted towards the end of the year too.

Latest posts