What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
@the phantom menace, why do you like every post I make when I challenge @Poupou Escobar, but then turn around and criticise me when I challenge left-leaning politics or express my faith?

I’m not liking it (pun intended). I’m starting to think you might be a bit of a twisted sycophant, seemingly fascinated with our troll—who, to be fair, has never personally offended me but does annoy me from time to time.

Avenger

Immortal
Btw does Dylan Brown potential ticking time bomb with his ACL should that be a consideration if Gutho comes to us for a release for next year.

Now it's all good saying Hawkins is a backup and can fill in.

But it's rolling the dice a lot with Moses being stuck with a Rookie FB and a backup half if Drown goes down and we don't have Gutho as an insurance policy for 2025 at a minimum.

Like it's just asking for trouble.
Agree, the injury sustained by Brown is almost identical to what happened pre ACL to Sam Walker. It only took 9 months for it to pop.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Agree, the injury sustained by Brown is almost identical to what happened pre ACL to Sam Walker. It only took 9 months for it to pop.
Having remembered about the Drown injury today.

I sort have changed my mind in terms of 2025

it's madness letting Gutho go next year at least.

If he signs for somewhere else in 2026 then that's just the way it rolls.

But next year I think his value may be still important especially with that time bomb and lack of experience in other areas of the spine.

emjaycee

Coach
@the phantom menace, why do you like every post I make when I challenge @Poupou Escobar, but then turn around and criticise me when I challenge left-leaning politics or express my faith?

I’m not liking it (pun intended). I’m starting to think you might be a bit of a twisted sycophant, seemingly fascinated with our troll—who, to be fair, has never personally offended me but does annoy me from time to time.
Don't take it personally mate. He likes every post that challenges Pou from every poster.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Alamoti signed with Penrith for 250k, half of his Canterbury contract. No one wanted him, he thrived at Penrith.
Nobody wanted him because he can't tackle. He went from 80% effectiveness at Canterbury to a slightly-less-shit 83% at Penrith where outside backs are rarely left on their own in defence. He's not worth more than $250k, which is double the minimum salary.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

16 mins 40 seconds

Some interesting comments here about Ryles and the developing relationship with Moses. First I've heard of it, if it's true.
"It started poorly for Parramatta..."

Two wins from three against eventual top eight teams, including the premiers. It went downhill after we lost Moses. That's when merkins decided it was too hard.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Moses captain and Hopgood Co captain or vice.
Paulo needs to smash it up the middle and not look to be a half.
I can tell you Paulo was playing injured before copping the season ending injury.
Signings haven't stopped yet..more to come
You can’t tease us like that mate! Giz a clue! :D

Latest posts