What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Judging from the quote I just added to my post, he might be a replacement for Arthurs (not the bald one). Whatever the case, if it turns out to be true then I fully support this signing.
I agree with the lads at TCT the other day that we can't have all our fullback eggs in one basket with Iongi. If Gutho moves on, then we will need Iongi, Papalii, AMS and Api as options. We all once had Russell as a FB option, but do we agree that that ship has sailed ?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I agree with the lads at TCT the other day that we can't have all our fullback eggs in one basket with Iongi. If Gutho moves on, then we will need Iongi, Papalii, AMS and Api as options. We all once had Russell as a FB option, but do we agree that that ship has sailed ?
Sailed. He's an International centre these days.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Joash Papalii is a strong runner of the footy, and quick as well.

He played a fair bit of C this year, ans did quite well. Interesting to hear the quote about him potentially play 5/8 and hooker too. I wonder where he ends up

I quite like it (if finally official)

Gronk

Staff member
Joash Papalii is a strong runner of the footy, and quick as well.

He played a fair bit of C this year, ans did quite well. Interesting to hear the quote about him potentially play 5/8 and hooker too. I wonder where he ends up

I quite like it (if finally official)
Yes, I saw some quote by him saying that Ciraldo thought of him as a 14 ?

Latest posts