What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Black Panther

Juniors
Well he came up with a clutch play in the dying minutes of an Origin decider from memory playing in the 9, so that was a win... But, yeah look, I'm not throwing shade on Kenny at all. He's solid and doesn't let you down. But the great coach's don't rest on their laurels. Maybe losing Luai would give Cleary food for thought and have him seeking a point of difference for next season in pursuit of 5 in a row. A threat out of dummy half has what they've been missing since Api left....
Maybe you are right about losing players and evolving. But I don’t see Ben Hunt being a player we need.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well he came up with a clutch play in the dying minutes of an Origin decider from memory playing in the 9, so that was a win... But, yeah look, I'm not throwing shade on Kenny at all. He's solid and doesn't let you down. But the great coach's don't rest on their laurels. Maybe losing Luai would give Cleary food for thought and have him seeking a point of difference for next season in pursuit of 5 in a row. A threat out of dummy half has what they've been missing since Api left....

Kenny has developed well considering he was bog average. But he isn't in Hunts class.
Only issue with Ben is he turns 35 soon

Chipmunk

Coach
*Joash

not to be a pedantic merkin. And interesting if true. He's mostly a fullback if I'm not mistaken.
Played in last years u19 SOO with Sanders etc.

here's an article from 12 months ago

“Joash Papalii is a talented kid. He’s featured more at fullback but I see him as having the ability to not play at fullback but at five-eighth or hooker if needed,” Hartigan said.

“He could be a very good utility for us. He’s very skilful, quick off the mark. He was still eligible for SG Ball this year, but when he trained with the NRL side Ciraldo made the decision that he stayed with the NRL, that’s a huge vote of confidence. That’s why he started in reserve grade last year.

Is this prononced Joe Ash or is it just Josh with an A.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I’d like to think if we ever won four premierships in a row I wouldn’t give a fugg if someone correctly thought a 20 Origin and 15 Test veteran was better than Brendan Hands. I’d just scroll on by I reckon…

TheParraboy

Staff member
I’d like to think if we ever won four premierships in a row I wouldn’t give a fugg if someone correctly thought a 20 Origin and 15 Test veteran was better than Brendan Hands. I’d just scroll on by I reckon…

Trying to get to one in a row, is the reason why we aint scrolling by lol

Latest posts