What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom eel

First Grade
Huh? I meant no-one has shared PMs in relation to this thread, and the discussion at hand.

Not sure what baggage you're carrying around with you Suit, but it must be getting a bit heavy.... and what's Gary got to do with anything being discussed?

Suitman

Post Whore
Huh? I meant no-one has shared PMs in relation to this thread, and the discussion at hand.

Not sure what baggage you're carrying around with you Suit, but it must be getting a bit heavy.... and what's Gary got to do with anything being discussed?

You are a low life scum bag phantom.
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Only you and Gary have ever shared what was discussed in PM's, which as far as I was concerned, PM's were supposed to be exactly that.

Never mind. All good. We'll catch up for a beer shortly and have a great laugh about all this, won't we, because it's just an internet forum where people just share their thoughts, right?
Cronin Stand, right?

phantom eel

First Grade
Mate, I'm not trying to be rude... but I've got no idea what you're talking about.

My memory for what happens years ago on this place isn't great, though I do remember asking you on the open forum to stop sending me PMs when you were badgering me to vote for 3P. That's all I can honestly remember, no specific PMs were shared (mods would have deleted such posts), and I don't know/remeber why Gary's name's being brought up - I don't think I've PMed him in my life.

You're right, internet forums should be just a pastime that complements real life, and if you hold any anger or frustration between logins there are places that can help with things like that - or simply taking a month offline works for most people too. I pity the online world our kids are growing up in mate, if adults get/stay this upset about forums/past history.

Suitman

Post Whore
Mate, I'm not trying to be rude... but I've got no idea what you're talking about.

My memory for what happens years ago on this place isn't great, though I do remember asking you on the open forum to stop sending me PMs when you were badgering me to vote for 3P. That's all I can honestly remember, no specific PMs were shared (mods would have deleted such posts), and I don't know/remeber why Gary's name's being brought up - I don't think I've PMed him in my life.

You're right, internet forums should be just a pastime that complements real life, and if you hold any anger or frustration between logins there are places that can help with things like that - or simply taking a month offline works for most people too. I pity the online world our kids are growing up in mate, if adults get/stay this upset about forums/past history.

f**k off you slimey merkin.
Cronin Stand isn't it? Lets share a beer shall we?

phantom eel

First Grade
Why the sudden interest in a beer after all these years?

Sorry, but I tend not to have drinks with people who come across as angry/threatening on the internet.

Suitman

Post Whore
lol BF.

Come on Bart. We've shared plenty of beers together over the years haven't we?
Rose and Crown, ANZ, Leagues Club and many other places. You remember them all eh?
Lets talk about old times over an ale.
Or are you backing out because of your attitude towards me on this website?
Forgive and forget, eh mate?

phantom eel

First Grade
You call someone names on the internet, and wonder why they aren't keen to have a beer with you anymore...

I bear no grudges to you for anything that has passed on these threads Suity, and don't remember an incident you are alluding to. As I've said on here before several times, from the times I've met you in person I can say I respect you, as a fan and person and genuinely wish you well.

However I suspect the feeling is not mutual. I recall an uncomfortable catch-up in the midst of the 3P campaign years, and - given your apparent anger/frustation on the internet of late - am suspcious of your sudden interest in wanting to meet up.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Suity makes a fair point bart, it's just the internet. You shouldn't take things people say so seriously. In fact, if you meet Suity for a beer I'll shout the round.

phantom eel

First Grade
Suity makes a fair point bart, it's just the internet. You shouldn't take things people say so seriously. In fact, if you meet Suity for a beer I'll shout the round.
That's very kind of you Pou, but given Suity's told me to f**k off in the forums about five times over the past few days... it's not a very romantic start to asking me out on a date.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Why the sudden interest in a beer after all these years?

Sorry, but I tend not to have drinks with people who come across as angry/threatening on the internet.

wouldn't be the first time he's stalked and threatened someone offline because he thinks they've wronged him on an internet forum

he's a flip

Last edited:

phantom eel

First Grade
wouldn't be the first time he's stalked and threatened someone offline because he thinks they've wronged him on an internet forum
Well that casts a different light on things... thanks for the tip El D - looks like I'm making the right decision not to meet up offline again.

You and I have disagreed on here over the years, but it never escalated into anger, or grudges carried around after loggng out. How are kids/teenagers of today meant to cope with their 24/7 online worlds, if their fuddy duddy elders can't be above anger and threats on an internet forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts