What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

eels_fan

First Grade
So the Telecrap have launched their next "kick the eels" story.

Apparently we have no started negotiating with Normans manager despite him wanting to stay. We need Watmough to retire to keep him, and, wait for it, we are not being as urgent as we were when signing Foran. Sure, let's overlook the fact Norman is already contracted to us, not at a rival club, nor yet a international or premiership winner. Morons.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So the Telecrap have launched their next "kick the eels" story.

Apparently we have no started negotiating with Normans manager despite him wanting to stay. We need Watmough to retire to keep him, and, wait for it, we are not being as urgent as we were when signing Foran. Sure, let's overlook the fact Norman is already contracted to us, not at a rival club, nor yet a international or premiership winner. Morons.

So we must really be struggling to put a side on the field next year considering we have several players off contract. Telecrap always spending crap!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh well. Just rely on our village idiot's speculation.

We all speculate, and use our own judgement for this sort of thing. There's a small handful of posters here who consistently say what I'm thinking, so obviously I value their opinions more than others.

That's generally how we judge others.

hindy111

Post Whore
The Hayne thing would be interesting thou.If he was to come back he may not provide good value to squad and we may lose players but it may be worth it just for the hype and build up, plus id hate to see him play at another club.And your going to get some great highlights as well.
2 yrs out of game and pushing 30 would be a huge concern for the $$$ but one of the greatest ever and could still have 3-4 great years left.hmmm

hindy111

Post Whore
I was backn you to win on Knockout.Pou seems to have better technique but i thought id see some wild swings catch the motor mouth off guard and put him on his arse

phantom eel

First Grade
No one shared the content of a PM :roll:

Reading again, slowly this time...
I remember when you used to go off and ridicule the figures on Sandow's contract. I kept telling you that his contract was severely back ended and that we were paying $750k for his last year, yet you didn't believe me until I sent you a PM to give veracity to my post. Yet you still mock? Why? Like I have said many times I don't know where you get the energy. I'm all for discussion and that is why we are all here but you play the opposite consistently and you end up looking stupid and child like.

I didn't believe your PM either mate. Not if you said Sandow was on $750k. I think your sources lie to you.

You're the bloke sharing private correspondence. Am I more likely to humour a person here in public or in private?
Note: not sharing a PM. Seems to be referring to Avenger sharing details his mate had told him, to Pou via PM.
It's a f**king low act to share that.

I don't think it's such a big drama as that.

Private message? Meant to be private?

phantom eel

First Grade
So first you're claiming on the opern forum that you didn't believe Avenger, and then you're claiming Avenger shared the gist of a PM you'd sent, where you'd told Avenger you did believe him?

Mate, you should've stuck with my explanation of things... it's a bit less weird. And I still say that no-one has shared any specific PMs in the open forum - which of course is against forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts