What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom eel

First Grade
Um no 111. Anyone who attempts to tell anyone else on the forum goodbye or to f**k off loses - by definition :lol:.

Co-exist. Or use the "ignore feature" to improve your forum experience :D.

strider

Post Whore
:lol: ... that was a funny post hindy111 ... gary is a funny merkin - it takes all types to make this forum enjoyable ... if we were all hindy111s then imagine what this place would be like :-k :shock:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stagger wins...

Gary you only have one way - Thats a sarcastic smart ass that you are. It can be good and funny but other times it is annoying.
Stagger can be serious and informative yet a bit of dry humour now and then.Like a curve ball in baseball. The unexpected. You keep throwing those ball straight down the middle.Sure they are good but i will hit you out of the park 9/10. And sometimes your posts are like putting a cherry on a turd. It might look a little better but its still going to taste like shit.

Stagger wins - The tribe has spoken... Gary goodbye

Yeah f**k off Gary ...

f**king amateur ...

#freddyfittlercanf**kofftoo

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I have been well and truly carved up by Hindy, but him and I go way back.

I can remember back in the late 90s we were out on the town one night at the Pioneer Tavern (our usual stomping ground). Hindy had his eyes on Kyly but Kyly only had eyes for Gary.

Oh, and I think I said his amps were shit as well.

Gronk

Staff member
Sky News are running a story about Semi making formal applicarion to the ARL to be a Kangaroo (now that he's an Oz citizen).

They are quoting Mal saying that he will prolly not pick him because doing so would deminish world RL ??

One rule for QLD Mal ?

Gronk

Staff member
Stupid article
De Gois denies early Eels exit

Veteran Eels hooker Isaac De Gois has quashed speculation he is looking to leave Parramatta mid-season.

Beginning the year in the Intrust Super Premiership for Wentworthville, De Gois has played the past fortnight in the NRL with Nathan Peats sidelined with an elbow injury.

Off-contract at season's end, De Gois said time spent in the NRL will give him plenty of exposure to secure his future for 2017 and beyond.

"You can't believe everything you read these days," De Gois said of speculation he was considering a mid-season move.

"Of course I want to keep playing on and obviously playing NRL you get more exposure to not only Parramatta but whatever else is out there. Hopefully I can stay up here [in the NRL] for a long time yet."

Bar the injured Anthony Watmough, De Gois is currently the most experienced player in the Eels squad.

However, with the arrival of fellow hooker Cameron King from the Cowboys as well as the presence of Peats and Kaysa Pritchard at the club De Gois found himself down the pecking order.

After some initial disappointment the 31-year-old is now taking it his stride.

"I've realised it's a long season and I had to keep with the right attitude and keep playing and training well. It was a little bit disappointing but it's a long season so we'll see where I end up," De Gois said.

"Joey Grima, Wenty's coach, is a great fella and even when I'm playing reserve grade. I'm still training full-time with all the boys so it's not like we're separated.

"These tough decisions needed to be made and it is what it is. There's no point sulking about it I just had to move on. "

De Gois said his time back in the NRL has been made easier by the presence of star signing Kieran Foran.

"It's been pretty easy to slot in with Kieran. It takes a while to get the combinations sorted but he's a great leader and great communicator," De Gois said.

"He's exactly what you want from your halfback. All the boys find it pretty easy to play with him because he's just so outstanding."
http://www.nrl.com/de-gois-denies-early-eels-exit/tabid/10874/newsid/94333/default.aspx

phantom eel

First Grade
But if Watmough won't/can't retire and will return to the field, we might have to lose someone mid-season to fit under our cap? If that was the case, it would make sense that one of our four hookers went to Superleague...

yy_cheng

Coach

I can remember back in the late 90s we were out on the town one night at the Pioneer Tavern (our usual stomping ground). Hindy had his eyes on Kyly but Kyly only had eyes for Gary.

You mesh Kyle right?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
But if Watmough won't/can't retire and will return to the field, we might have to lose someone mid-season to fit under our cap? If that was the case, it would make sense that one of our four hookers went to Superleague...

Are we over the cap for this year? I thought we just didn't correctly inform the NRL about a TPA that Watmough has. We could be fined for this but don't think it will put us over the cap.

Stagger eel

Staff member

you can cut his grass all you want but geez dont tell him his amps shit...ffs!

hindy111

Post Whore
So i was chatting to a guy who is in the know at a club .... I can not reveal any names.
But he described this guy as a pompus prick who likes to take the credit for everything and wants self glory.And a puppet to control......

Sure is a nice new training facility thou

hindy111

Post Whore
Um no 111. Anyone who attempts to tell anyone else on the forum goodbye or to f**k off loses - by definition :lol:.

Co-exist. Or use the "ignore feature" to improve your forum experience :D.

I would never block Gary - Its banter at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts