What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Getting Stronger

beekershark

Bench
Doig is on the outer , that leaves us with Kinga and Brett Finn for next year, with Kearney. If kearny is needed in the halves due to injury/suspension to Noddy or Dykes, then we only have Kinga and Finn left, so there's plenty of room for another Hooker and this bloke sounds a good buy if we get him.

If Dykes and Kingston both need a week off next week currently, we are in a bad place for hooking depth, kearney to the halves, hilder to start ? or Brett Finn who has played one or two PL games for us ?

The added hooker will also ensure kinga has competition for the starting role, something all hookers need to get the best out of them.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Harold Bishop said:
Apparently you guys are close to signing Manly PL Hooker Matt Ballin.

Originally from the Broncos Colts, they were dirty when we signed him - hasnt got a chance in 1sts because of Des Haslers love of M. Monas.
He is in the NSW residents team and i rate him as the best hooker at Manly right now.
FFS, lets throw a red light out the front of shark park & start cruising the promenade.

Apparently Matt Ballin is highly rated by manly supporters, but not the coach, i wonder who knows best there, it looks like the sharks will find out in 2007

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Kinga isn't liked by Raper. That maybe why they're looking for a new hooker.
Kinga is loving his football at the sharks, i can't see him changing clubs unless he gets shown the door by the coach.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
No it aint.
I have a very very good source for this.
I haven't spoken to him for a few months so Raper may have changed his mind about him, but originally Raper didn't like the bloke. Anderson signed him for a future hooker of the club and then Raper came in and Kinga didn't get a run in the FG for quite a few games even though playing exceptionally for Newtown.

steveb69

Juniors
juggalo_strit said:
No it aint.
I haven't spoken to him for a few months so Raper may have changed his mind about him, but originally Raper didn't like the bloke. Anderson signed him for a future hooker of the club and then Raper came in and Kinga didn't get a run in the FG for quite a few games even though playing exceptionally for Newtown.

We know, as there has been an article on this forum that shows all of that. You read it?

Macca

Coach
juggalo_strit said:
No it aint.

You need to hit refresh on your source then.

sharkadelic

Juniors
This is reassuring. We were mentioned as an outside chance.

The Sea Eagles yesterday snared Lyon, a former Eel, to a four-year contract. Parramatta, Penrith, the Knights, and to a lesser extent Cronulla, had been hoping to secure one of the game's most prized signatures after he became a free agent after June 30.

Source - http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/m...lens-eye-gidley/2006/07/05/1151779015205.html

Our offer was probably his starting price.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Looks like he got his 1/2 million that he deserved, what about Parra? what the f**k happened to miss out on re- signing him in the first place?

beekershark

Bench
With all these Kiwi Flegg Players leaving SLE ( how's the grass as toyota park going this morning BTW ? ) what chance of replacement them with a big strong Kiwi Centre from the old dart ???

Latest posts