What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Getting Stronger

ali

Bench
Vaeleki is crap at Wigan. Believe me we don't want him. If we want to try and entice a British based Kiwi centre we should have a crack at Shontayne Hape. He's probably the best centre in the UK besides for Lyon and has been great for NZ in all his Tri Nations appearances.

Is Mick Devere off contract? He's now in his second year at Hudds.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Josh Hannay looks to be the top of the list, Brett Delaney is wanted by us and heaps of other clubs... a bit of a money tug-o-war.

Stonecutter

First Grade
ali said:
Vaeleki is crap at Wigan. Believe me we don't want him. If we want to try and entice a British based Kiwi centre we should have a crack at Shontayne Hape. He's probably the best centre in the UK besides for Lyon and has been great for NZ in all his Tri Nations appearances.

Is Mick Devere off contract? He's now in his second year at Hudds.

I agree Hape has been an absolute gun for Bradford over the past 2 yrs. It's worth a crack.

beekershark

Bench
LOL no JC, I'm not :)

I'm implying that SLE knows everything down there, even down to how what knick the field is for this weekend ! It's great to have someone here with genuine insight and ear to the ground at the club. I'm not taking the piss, just being weirdly obtuse today.

tlk

Bench
Sideline Eye said:
Josh Hannay looks to be the top of the list, Brett Delaney is wanted by us and heaps of other clubs... a bit of a money tug-o-war.
thanx 4 the info sle

BeenThere

Juniors
Richards fears for his job at Wigan

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Andy Wilson
Friday July 7, 2006
The Guardian

[/FONT]Wigan have a mathematical chance tonight of climbing off the bottom of the Super League for the first time since March but their coach Brian Noble has again omitted Pat Richards from his squad to face their relegation rivals Wakefield. Richards, who was signed on a two-year contract by Noble's predecessor Ian Millward and starred in Wests Tigers' victory in the Australian grand final, has now been out in the cold for three weeks at the JJB Stadium, suggesting that he could be the next player to leave to ease the pressure on their salary cap. Wigan have offloaded six players in the past month to allow the world-record £450,000 signing of Stuart Fielden from Bradford and the Australian scrum-half Michael Dobson from the Catalans Dragons.

Latest posts