What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours of a new Fullback

Isurus

Juniors
I'm hearing rumours that we are currently negotiating with a fullback who is trying to get an immediate release from his current club. I've been sworn to secrecy on this, so I can't give a name!!

I know the connection between my source and this player is pretty close, so I'm assuming it is correct. The obvious stumbling block is getting a release.

Danger

Juniors
Meh, probably just like one of the 50,000 "we have a superstar signed but can't mention his name" threads we had in the off season.

I can't say im excited.

redback

Bench
Meh, probably just like one of the 50,000 "we have a superstar signed but can't mention his name" threads we had in the off season.

I can't say im excited.

Probably someone involved in an off field incident over the weekend. Ricky likes those type of players.

Danger

Juniors
Probably someone involved in an off field incident over the weekend. Ricky likes those type of players.

Am i entitled to have an opinion on this forum without it getting highjacked with your anti Ricky agenda?

redback

Bench
Am i entitled to have an opinion on this forum without it getting highjacked with your anti Ricky agenda?

If I believe it's warranted, I will post it. So if I am reading your question correctly then it's a NO.

If on the other hand youa are asking If you are entitled to post an opinion, then the answer is YES.

Danger

Juniors
If I believe it's warranted, I will post it. So if I am reading your question correctly then it's a NO.

If on the other hand youa are asking If you are entitled to post an opinion, then the answer is YES.

All im saying is, its getting very boring, it would be very nice if a thread that isn't about Ricky stays that way, why do you always have to bring it off topic and turn it into an anti Ricky thread?

I get it ok, you don't like Ricky, thats fine, but there are other things to talk about other than the coach.

David Milne?

He just lost his spot to Josh Dugan.

Josh Dugan is up for grabs this year.

Bet a few Clubs are chasing him.

Latest posts