What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours of a new Fullback

Avenger

Immortal
It's Luke Burt.

PS

Would you take him ? I think he is off contract at the end of the season.

Keep dreaming, he's manly for life....

too right.. he should have got a Life Sentence. A suspended jail sentence was too good for him. Chemical Castration should have been a bare minimum sentence for that dirty merkin ...

oh.. you weren't talking about THAT now where you.....

taipan

Referee
I have got to confess,have had some nibbles.Told the club I lacked evasion skills ,was fairly slow ,missed the odd tackle and get caught out of position in defence on a regular basis.
"The response"you fit our custodian criteria perfectly".

super_coach

First Grade
Shannon Gallant from the tigers, very exciting prospect but Sheens refuses to use him. Only little but big heart and great in attack

Eion

First Grade
Just announced - Ian Donnelly from the titans is the new fullback...

The Popper

Bench
Shannon Gallant from the tigers, very exciting prospect but Sheens refuses to use him. Only little but big heart and great in attack
I hope you're right, SC. I've only seen him a few times but when I have he has been reasonably impressive. When is Bronx available?

Tommax25

Bench
too right.. he should have got a Life Sentence. A suspended jail sentence was too good for him. Chemical Castration should have been a bare minimum sentence for that dirty merkin ...

oh.. you weren't talking about THAT now where you.....

Glad to see you're on the forums Judge Awesome Sauce, I see you've made a quick decision on him then, why bother with the trial? :crazy:

No, I was talking about the fact cronulla will not be signing the high quality fullback that is brett stewart probably ever.