What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours of a new Fullback

Danger

Juniors
I rate Milne, strong runner, quick, can find the line.... My mate is a Raiders supporter and tells me a few of their supporters say he's a bit suspect in defence though.

Surely

Post Whore
so we can pay him to sit on the sidelines instead of to rooters

He's out till the end of june isn't he ?I can't see a club releasing a fit quality FB, and i'd take a punt on mini for the business end of the season.

samshark

Juniors
I reckon its one of the Tigers players. Cant remember all their names but they are pretty strong in this position and a couple of names are running around in NSW Cup.

sharks8601

Juniors
He's out till the end of june isn't he ?I can't see a club releasing a fit quality FB, and i'd take a punt on mini for the business end of the season.

its a big punt Surely... viewed had better odds to win the cup last year

Isurus

Juniors
dont come in here spruiking that sh*t.... make a hero of yourself, name the name.

Thanks for reminding me why I quit viewing/posting to this forum a year or so ago - too many gooses like you on here!!

All I did was mention we are talking to a fullback!! No attempts to be a hero at this end!!

Maybe we'll nab this guy, maybe not.

Catch you all in a year or two

sharks8601

Juniors
will be a handy pick up reefy is we get him
put brown in the centre's were he trained all pre season
put fergie on the wing where he played in the NYC so well last year

Ads

First Grade
Wasn't Milne behind Goodwin in the peckng order before the assault charge?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There have been a few on the list from what I have heard. Frawley ? I think.
But I reckon the one to get would be shcifcofske if he is fit.

Ausguy

Coach
Thanks for reminding me why I quit viewing/posting to this forum a year or so ago - too many gooses like you on here!!

All I did was mention we are talking to a fullback!! No attempts to be a hero at this end!!

No worries.... we hear it once every month.... JT is coming didnt you know???

cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

carcharias

Immortal

I wondered where you've been .

WE met on the Peachey hill day didn't we?

Welcome back to the show.