What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours of a new Fullback

McLovin

Staff member
Any man who rates Roy Bell as the toughest player they've played against gets my nod of approval...

Milne was re-signed for 2 years last year, and as was said earlier in the thread, Dugan is on contract until the end of 2011, good luck getting Don Furner to release either guys (no offence)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Milne was re-signed for 2 years last year, and as was said earlier in the thread, Dugan is on contract until the end of 2011, good luck getting Don Furner to release either guys (no offence)

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

So he has a current contract, can't be him then. Contracts are sacrosanct right? :roll:

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

So he has a current contract, can't be him then. Contracts are sacrosanct right? :roll:

I suppose reading between the lines is difficult for you so ill explain it better. The raiders coaching staff rate him, and his wife is due to give birth any day now, so you've got buckleys.

They do?

Is he injured at the moment?

No, Dugans form was reportedly too hard for Furner to ignore (he also stated Milne wasn't dropped because of his form, but because of Dugans). He played for our feeder QCUP team on saturday and smashed it apparently too, I hope they bring him back soon.

Speaking of fullbacks, didnt you guys sign Bronx Goodwin?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No, Dugans form was reportedly too hard for Furner to ignore (he also stated Milne wasn't dropped because of his form, but because of Dugans). He played for our feeder QCUP team on saturday and smashed it apparently too, I hope they bring him back soon.

Lucky for us, you cant keep everybody.

It's a bit like a woman saying "Don't get me wrong your a great guy but......"

Do you think Milne wants to just kill it in the QLD Cup from now on?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I suppose reading between the lines is difficult for you so ill explain it better. The raiders coaching staff rate him, and his wife is due to give birth any day now, so you've got buckleys.

HAHAHAHA you dick

How would anyone read between the lines and come up with a baby coming from this

Milne was re-signed for 2 years last year, and as was said earlier
baby coming, baby coming, baby coming
in the thread, Dugan is on contract until the end of 2011, good luck getting Don Furner to release either guys (no offence)

Buckley's chance suits me. I don't want the bum.

HAHAHAHA you dick

How would anyone read between the lines and come up with a baby coming from this

Buckley's chance suits me. I don't want the bum.

I suppose it would be too much to expect a nuffy like you to use the brain between your ears and think the simple thought "there might be a reason other than a contract that will stop him leaving", but not everybodys perfect.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Going with the "theme" of your most recent acquisition in Ian Donnelly, I think you are close to snaring Tulsen Tollett back from the UK as a utility back that can play fullback if required.