What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
He was the one who told pascoe and fedora f**khead to hire sheens.
Yeh so he says, jokingly over lunch and the idiots fell for it. They are all bad as each other.
God I'm glad the broom swept through the joint.
Finally we have something that resembles a footy club and not The Ringling Brothers Circus.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Either that or just technologically challenged,

Sherlock Holmes Halloween GIF by PeacockTV

Exactly.
Why can't we read something like,
"I love being here, I have a lot of mates and the supporters are fantastic and my manager and I will do everything possible to stay with the Tigers and repay the club's for their faith in me"

That's not over committing and sounds a little more authentic.

To be quite honest if he doesn't kick on he can move on for mine. Can't get stuck in the same cycle as we did with Brooks waiting for a decade for players to finally kick on because they're waiting for the right set of circumstances. Good players will create the circumstances not wait for them.

I always held onto hope that Doeuihi would go through some epic growth spurt, bulk up (sideways) and move to the ball playing lock that we need.

He'll need to learn to use his shoulders in defence first. Can make up for his lack of lateral movement defending in the middle, but he'll need to be able to tag players on his own one on one. Can't hide a turnstile in the middle.

Nutz

Bench
To be quite honest if he doesn't kick on he can move on for mine. Can't get stuck in the same cycle as we did with Brooks waiting for a decade for players to finally kick on because they're waiting for the right set of circumstances. Good players will create the circumstances not wait for them.
We cant lose him mate, big mobile props are hard to come by. Miller is about the only one we have left and he's 2 years away, next year maybe.
Whilst I was unhappy with his form he did get injured but came good late last year. He's still in his early 20's.

Tigerm

Coach
Agree, the retirement home era is over. Perform or perish.

We cant lose him mate, big mobile props are hard to come by. Miller is about the only one we have left and he's 2 years away, next year maybe.
Whilst I was unhappy with his form he did get injured but came good late last year. He's still in his early 20's.

I'm not advocating for him to walk now, if he comes good this year I'm more than happy for the club to talk turkey with him. If he however continues to fall away I won't be upset if the club decide to let him go. If he has designs on being a club captain he needs to lead by example.

Nutz

Bench
I'm not advocating for him to walk now, if he comes good this year I'm more than happy for the club to talk turkey with him. If he however continues to fall away I won't be upset if the club decide to let him go. If he has designs on being a club captain he needs to lead by example.
He'll come good, trust me ha ha

WA Tiger

Bench
Honestly though who are the dumb merkins in that scenario, the pisswreck for suggesting it, or the dickheads that actually acted on it?
Ofcourse the ones that acted on it ..Pascoe and Lee ..then ofcourse the board who I reckon have been rubber stamping anything with pascos signature on it for years and years