What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

Coach
Hunt's signature is also looking likely
I don’t know enough about the three that have been mentioned, but if they come, I just hope they don’t treat it as a holiday.
Though I give Richo credit, that he knows what he’s doing.
All of them look like they may add to the team, but only game time will tell.

Tiger05

First Grade
Agree but those fwds you mentioned aren't classic middles. We don't have an enforcer who can come on when required to plug the gaps in the middle and bully our way fwd.
You see in that video I posted. Hunt was attracting 3 defenders, making post contact metres and still gets the offload. Our halves would have a field day with a middle like that. Trouble is there's none out there.

Stef has done that this a bit this year. I don't think Hunt will be an upgrade on him. I'd prefer a player like that but the thing is building a team is a funny thing. We won the comp with pretty ordinary forwards and I can't remember a big guy who was a battering ram.

Will he be exposed defensively. I've seen Pole exposed and he is a pretty agile middle forward.

I expect the coaching staff to somehow fashion a team out of what they have and they have plenty to work with. We also had plenty to work with this year.

Latest posts