What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Das Hassler

Bench
I think he will learn to love Cleary again ...he’ll die for the cause and be respected I think...He doesn’t drink so he’d be admired for that and turning his life around..

Hmm....been to Penrith? "Admired For Not Drinking" doesn't feature on too many numberplate frames out there

WA Tiger

Bench
No I havn’t ...Ok...Marina Go said he was a leader....He seems pretty emotional on the field but that might be good? Don’t know much about him. DWZ 6ft1 97 kilos and fast ...I reckon if we don’t start winning with Mbye as captain madge may promote this guy...He made him captain for NZ...New guy but?

Das Hassler

Bench
I think you misunderstood my musing....not about how Packer would be regarded ...moreso how he might regard a few of the party guys over there. Anyway...hope it happens as its hard to imagine him doubling his output here

WA Tiger

Bench
He was caught pissing in his pants untill he finished on the field once...He’s prob seen a bit...I’d say He’s done it tough and hung with the bad crew and been within a drinking culture along the way probably ...that wouldn’t phase him I don’t think

WA Tiger

Bench
It’s tough being sober around drinkers but He’ll have his routine down by now ..prob in and out of drinking sessions as soon as possible ..Being sober he’ll handle anything I reckon

Das Hassler

Bench
It’s tough being sober around drinkers but He’ll have his routine down by now ..prob in and out of drinking sessions as soon as possible ..Being sober he’ll handle anything I reckon

You're still missing what I meant...not about him handling anything over there...he didnt do a couple of years in prison for parking fines. Have you ever seen video of a '19 penrith training session?...not quite the texas chainsaw massacre. ..morelike Potsie ..Richie and Ralph at paintball...Packer will fit right in with that bunch

WA Tiger

Bench
I havnt seen the video..I also havn’t heard of any compatibility issues at all at the tigers apart from Madge losing interest...he might help to harden them up at training.....

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Just on Fox that DWZ will be at the Tigers within 48 hrs

Hopefully being away from an environment of lewd file sharing and nepotism sees him flourish.

All reports prior to this year have him as a hard working honest kid that puts the team first. He is a good buy for a team on the way up.

The $500,000 question is which useless merkin are we swapping for him? I think everyone would love to see the back of Packer, even if we pay some freight long term it will be in our favour.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Hopefully being away from an environment of lewd file sharing and nepotism sees him flourish.

All reports prior to this year have him as a hard working honest kid that puts the team first. He is a good buy for a team on the way up.

The $500,000 question is which useless merkin are we swapping for him? I think everyone would love to see the back of Packer, even if we pay some freight long term it will be in our favour.
We must get the toxic slug off our books ASAP no matter what it costs us

Tiger Ted

Bench
It’ll be Mbye, Fonua or Marsters being swapped.
It certainly won’t b marsters & Mbye being our captain it won’t b him either.Additionally 4get about Penrith wanting Fonua when they have talented young backs coming out of there arse.

Hence it’s more than likely that it will b Taylor & or Packer

Pezz70

Juniors
It’ll be Mbye, Fonua or Marsters being swapped.

Penrith are heavy on ‘good’ forwards, they are shaky at fullback, 5/8. I just can’t see a forward going there, Panthers are paying Sam McKendry a good dollar outside their top 30, has played two come back games last week he was very good. McKendry in form and fit is ten times the player Packer or Taylor is. Taylor was moved on from Penrith by Cleary a few years ago

Latest posts