What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Smellmyfinger

Juniors
Lol John Tedesco speaking about integrity. Does he know his son has openly told people part of his Roosters deal is a promise that he will never pay for anything ever again? He should be very careful wanting all things NRL investigated.

Johnny boy is well known for really being up himself regarding his sons success, sad really.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol John Tedesco speaking about integrity. Does he know his son has openly told people part of his Roosters deal is a promise that he will never pay for anything ever again? He should be very careful wanting all things NRL investigated.

Johnny boy is well known for really being up himself regarding his sons success, sad really.

I remember him going to town on journos during the ‘Big 4’ saga saying none of them knew what they were talking about and Teddy hadn’t decided to go anywhere. Then when he signed with the Roosters he deleted his account, has only recently started it again

Tigerm

First Grade
I remember him going to town on journos during the ‘Big 4’ saga saying none of them knew what they were talking about and Teddy hadn’t decided to go anywhere. Then when he signed with the Roosters he deleted his account, has only recently started it again
The bit that interested me was the fact that Moses & Greenberg are supposed mates, a conflict of interest if ever there was one.

Tigerm

First Grade
Its been reported that Val Holmes has already signed with the cows, different circumstances to LM but that was quick.

axl rose

Bench
Lol John Tedesco speaking about integrity.

Is he a journo or something? family of NRL players sticking their nose in others business, nothing could possibli go wrong. Those twatter accounts are all poison, worst invention since the Parramatta Eels

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
So it's us and maybe Souths.
A supporter over on the Pride forum (with a decent track record) has him signed and delivered to the Bunnys, even suggesting that he turned the Tigers offer down last night. Sticking point being that he wants a 4 year deal not 3. Take it with a grain of salt..

The bunnies need a fullback and they have a long history of indigenous players.

They are a proud and massive club, some very high calibre players.

But LM might prefer to be a big fish in a smaller pond. Bennet might not be able get the best from him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The bit that interested me was the fact that Moses & Greenberg are supposed mates, a conflict of interest if ever there was one.

It’s also quiet hilarious how Teddy’s dad says Peter Vlandys has no mates in business, yet is life long family friends with Nick Politis... who of course runs the club his son plays for. Nothing to see here!

Vic Mackey

Referee
A supporter over on the Pride forum (with a decent track record) has him signed and delivered to the Bunnys, even suggesting that he turned the Tigers offer down last night. Sticking point being that he wants a 4 year deal not 3. Take it with a grain of salt..

Every Souffs supporter claims to have inside info, I wouldn’t worry about it ok much

As much as I would like Latrell it seems there’s a lot of drama around him. If he wants to go to Souths over us that’s fine, let him. Looking at Souths roster though surely they need to improve their pack? It was pretty ordinary this year, now they’ve lost 3 of their better forwards and haven’t replaced any of them.

Madge took gi from the centres to fullback and....turned him into an immortal!

secretly, I think latrell wants to better than gi. Any Uber elite player would.

He keeps denying it, but g.i was a light in the darkness.

If we miss lm so be it, we can buy half of the Storm and my avatar will need changing back to mbye.

Every Souffs supporter claims to have inside info, I wouldn’t worry about it ok much

As much as I would like Latrell it seems there’s a lot of drama around him. If he wants to go to Souths over us that’s fine, let him. Looking at Souths roster though surely they need to improve their pack? It was pretty ordinary this year, now they’ve lost 3 of their better forwards and haven’t replaced any of them.

I agree, elite bruiser forwards are hard to find.

WA Tiger

Bench
He’s ours ..No one can stand the thought that’s all...I got a feeling that new guy might be the key ? Everyone wants a lawyer on their side ...Anyway I thought saufs wanted Radradra ..

Latest posts