What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Choiboi

Juniors
You have poor hearing then..If I had something riding on it I’d have a look..and if I was the club I’d have multiple options by now ..as you all would ..the problem is they wait ..Now Griffins gone ..

I'd take Madge over Griffin everyday. One guy has won two premierships, the other believes in Chemtrails and conspiracy theories

Pezz70

Juniors
I’m sure I could find one that is good. Not necessarily a recent NRL star coach...Theres plenty of good coaches that arnt in that spotlight..Laurie Daley, the two brothers, Toovey ... and I haven’t looked yet ..And, It wouldn’t take much coaching talent to have got us in the top 8, now, with what we’ve had to work with..
Cmon mate, ease up on Madge, he’s an awesome coach, not his fault the clubs full of skirts.

Tigerm

First Grade
MARSHALL MAY MOVE TO ENGLISH CLUB

Benji Marshall’s time is up at the club he won the 2005 NRL premiership with, but he wants to continue playing rugby league.

At 35 years old he may struggle to find a new home in the NRL and so his manager has reportedly been offering him around England.

While no Super League clubs have made an offer yet, Championship side Leigh Centurions have reportedly made a play for the veteran halfback.

Total NRL reports Leigh has not made a formal offer but have signalled their interest in his services.

Marshall was informed only last week he would not be offered an extension at the Tigers.

Tiger05

First Grade
MARSHALL MAY MOVE TO ENGLISH CLUB

Benji Marshall’s time is up at the club he won the 2005 NRL premiership with, but he wants to continue playing rugby league.

At 35 years old he may struggle to find a new home in the NRL and so his manager has reportedly been offering him around England.

While no Super League clubs have made an offer yet, Championship side Leigh Centurions have reportedly made a play for the veteran halfback.

Total NRL reports Leigh has not made a formal offer but have signalled their interest in his services.

Marshall was informed only last week he would not be offered an extension at the Tigers.

He is desperate isn't he.

Smellmyfinger

Juniors
South sydney board member saying Souths have got JAC. Not saying it publicly, this info was from someone in touch with him. I have know the board member since I was a kid, if he is saying it then it doesn't look good for us.

Tiger05

First Grade
Great. So the media is setting us up for more hit pieces about failing to sign players.

There is a lot of confidence but unless he has already signed it's meaningless. It can all fall to pieces easily. I think we'll get him but I have no facts at all.

If we don't we will cop the same BS again.

WA Tiger

Bench
South sydney board member saying Souths have got JAC. Not saying it publicly, this info was from someone in touch with him. I have know the board member since I was a kid, if he is saying it then it doesn't look good for us.
I like the “someone in touch with him”...bit ..That’s vague enough for comfort

Tiger Ted

Bench
JAC will b returning to concord.My source is a rabid tigers fan who is related to MT his manager & he’s emphatic that the deal is done.