What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
What? 2 grand finals and a state of origin winner?

Haha don’t act as if he’s the same player he was when he was playing origin 5 years ago

signing him on a lengthy contract would be going backwards I’m almost certain. I’d be okay with 1 year on the cheap but he wants 3

Front-Rower

First Grade
Haha don’t act as if he’s the same player he was when he was playing origin 5 years ago

signing him on a lengthy contract would be going backwards I’m almost certain. I’d be okay with 1 year on the cheap but he wants 3
Our best 4 games all year were with him at 5/8th when Marshall got the axe. He helped Nofa get the attitude needed to be a first grade quality player. Balmain fans don’t like Reynolds because he didn’t grow up in the area.

Wizardman

First Grade
Our best 4 games all year were with him at 5/8th when Marshall got the axe. He helped Nofa get the attitude needed to be a first grade quality player. Balmain fans don’t like Reynolds because he didn’t grow up in the area.
Your last comment is absolute horseshit. The reason why people wanted Reynolds gone is quite simple....NO VALUE FOR MONEY!!!

Wizardman

First Grade
Talau has some definite upside in him.....Kepeoa....on this year, no bloody way. Kepeoa needs some nsw cup time which he'll hopefully get in the new year.

Tiger05

First Grade
Your last comment is absolute horseshit. The reason why people wanted Reynolds gone is quite simple....NO VALUE FOR MONEY!!!

Our worst ever signing. There are no excuses for how poor he was. Plus we paid him top dollar.

Him leaving without us signing an additional player means we are in a significantly better position. Just dwell on that for a moment.

Tiger05

First Grade
Talau has some definite upside in him.....Kepeoa....on this year, no bloody way. Kepeoa needs some nsw cup time which he'll hopefully get in the new year.

I reckon Kepaoa is ahead of Talau right now. He can play. I think I'd pick Talau at right centre but I'd definitely pick Kepaoa on the left wing.

I'd even consider him at fullback.

I should add that I didn't rate Talua but he is starting to look good.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

i managed to stumble across some highlights of the 2nd souffs game and Parra game while I was bored at work today...Tommy T in particular had a blinder in both.

Reynolds even acknowledged this fact before he left.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
I reckon Kepaoa is ahead of Talau right now. He can play. I think I'd pick Talau at right centre but I'd definitely pick Kepaoa on the left wing.

I'd even consider him at fullback.

I should add that I didn't rate Talua but he is starting to look good.

a video best enjoyed with the sound on mute

but yes I think a proper pre season with us he will be the goods. They reckon he had eye problems too, which has now been fixed with surgery

Latest posts