What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

I've lost my thumbs up emoticon.
He goes ok, not really swayed by the crowd.

That’s the good thing about here, no one cares about opposing view and except for a few, don’t make it personal.

I met a guy with an asx yesterday, he’s full time Uber. Says it’s very well built.

just for your reference, every hour after 8 hours starts adding the real value. But it’s pretty hard work.

Nutz

Bench
He goes ok, not really swayed by the crowd.

That’s the good thing about here, no one cares about opposing view and except for a few, don’t make it personal.

I met a guy with an asx yesterday, he’s full time Uber. Says it’s very well built.

just for your reference, every hour after 8 hours starts adding the real value. But it’s pretty hard work.
Your memory is good champ.
My missus loves her ASX. So do I. 18" mag wheels sets it off plus heaps of room.
How's your beast going?

Your memory is good champ.
My missus loves her ASX. So do I. 18" mag wheels sets it off plus heaps of room.
How's your beast going?
Very nice.

If the Uber guy drives the ASX all day etc it’s an big endorsement.

The Rav is kicking it, but I don’t get to drive it often. The tyre he caught a slow leak but all the changing gear was still there-just as well as I didn’t check that when I bought it. 5 year warranty.

A lady at work received a new one after 17 month wait lol. Very slick, but I reckon it’s too big. Nice cola colour. Nice new car scent.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Very nice.

If the Uber guy drives the ASX all day etc it’s an big endorsement.

The Rav is kicking it, but I don’t get to drive it often. The tyre he caught a slow leak but all the changing gear was still there-just as well as I didn’t check that when I bought it. 5 year warranty.

A lady at work received a new one after 17 month wait lol. Very slick, but I reckon it’s too big. Nice cola colour. Nice new car scent.
I love the new car smell. When I got my new Outlander my missus said to come inside as I wanted to sit in the car overnight :)

I love the new car smell. When I got my new Outlander my missus said to come inside as I wanted to sit in the car overnight :)
I can see you are Mitsubishi family, like most Japanese manufacturers, they are a solid brand.

I’m not keen on new cars because of the depreciation. I wait for the model I want to settle, then look for a good example.

Then trade it in after I’ve written most of it off as an expense.

Im going to pay a bit extra to get a reliable model, Japanese of course.

So over 4 or 5 years, because I use it for work, it’s relatively inexpensive.

I like that Rav 4, but she’s not finding it easy to park and all that. It’s fuel efficiency is ridiculously awesome.

She used to have a bmw which broke down on cue when it was needed the most. You know, the old plastic in the engine bay, goes brittle quick. Made from plastic coke bottles left in the sun for years or something. Computers worth $15k but the Germans can’t a build a decent rubber hose.

And the number of Audi A4’s at the houso complex down the way, other side of town, it’s unbelievable. They got enough issues.

Last edited: