What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Thanks Nutz.
I was just about to make a negative post about how our new sponsors could be ever ready batteries and we could run with the slogan Wests Tigers Last Forever but I feel more positive after your post so I won't do that now.
That post was a based on a hypothetical future so to go for a truth in advertising scheme it should be

Wests Tigers Last and Last and Last.

Tiger05

First Grade
It's interesting who we will sign next season. It's also interesting hear Wille talk about Stef. Stef has a lot of potential but geez he has a lot of flaws.

It does say a lot about us as well. Benji hasn't sold the team to Stef at all and I don't think anyone can say Benji has been a good coach. I'd stick with him until his contract is out though. We can't keep swapping coaches and think everything will improve.

I think Ciraldo has done an awesome job with the Dogs but he has been given a heap of players to work with and it's only turned around this season.

Vic Mackey

Referee
By my records we have 27 guys under contract for next year, 2 still have player options (Sezer & Tumeth)

we need to clear another 3 or 4 spots minimum

Pezz70

Juniors
Willie is a great advert for the dogs, though they are going OK, but they haven’t done anything yet.
The players he’s mentioned that has left here, didn’t do anything when they were here either imo.
Cmon mate two more posts until 10000

Latest posts