What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Pezz70

Juniors
Exactly what we needed.
Got to say I’m a mysoginist do nit give a shit about NRLW, just another thing us blokes have to prop up. I’d rather watch my daughter play oztag…… maybe even netball

men have propped up civilisation for 10000 years now we have to prop up women’s sports ffs. Even women don’t want to watch the shite

Tiger05

First Grade
Got to say I’m a mysoginist do nit give a shit about NRLW, just another thing us blokes have to prop up. I’d rather watch my daughter play oztag…… maybe even netball

men have propped up civilisation for 10000 years now we have to prop up women’s sports ffs. Even women don’t want to watch the shite

I don't watch NRLW. My wife doesn't watch NRLW.

At the same time seek help. Propping up civilization. How f**ken delusional can you be.

Pezz70

Juniors
I don't watch NRLW. My wife doesn't watch NRLW.

At the same time seek help. Propping up civilization. How f**ken delusional can you be.
True story brother. You don’t see women mining coal, drilling oil, building skyscrapers or disposing of sewerage……. They’re only good for making babies, it’s what they are best at they should stick to it, while cooking my dinner

What men are we signing next year? There’s a women’s NRL thread post women’s signings in that and don’t make me think about that shit

Tiger05

First Grade
True story brother. You don’t see women mining coal, drilling oil, building skyscrapers or disposing of sewerage……. They’re only good for making babies, it’s what they are best at they should stick to it, while cooking my dinner

You are really f**ked up.

What men are we signing next year? There’s a women’s NRL thread post women’s signings in that and don’t make me think about that shit

I think we are all interested in that but the rest of aren't as f**ked up as you are to make everything into some pathetic BS because you aren't much of a man.

Wizardman

First Grade
I watched the Tigers v Eels WNRL game on Sunday. I have one bit of advice for the NRL. Don't expand the comp any further. I've watched a fair bit of WNRL.....that game was played at a poor standard.
Don't go the AFL route with 18 teams....the standard is just not there yet.

Latest posts