What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Apey

Staff member
I'm all for shifting the $$ around to players who deserve it, the problem is having to use 95% of the cap. That means any downgrades mean upgrades for someone else, or attracting a new, better player.

In other words, I see downgrading to a cheaper hooker in the short term a positive move, but it relies on offloading Brailey and then using his money appropriately when its available.

We have literally the best man for the job in O'Sullivan so I'm gonna trust the process. It's gonna take some hurt before it gets better. What's another 2 more years of hurt after 20 years of failure?

Also, should we take his son in?
That's the main positive I take from the whole season - O'Sullivan is a proven winner. Let's hope he clears the decks gets a decent roster in place.

The extension of AOB is looking to be a disaster - will the Knights bite the bullet and pay him out?

Would AOB be a decent coach with a decent roster ? I dont think he can win us a Premiership

Latest posts