What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
I was going to write just before masons first game at fullback last week..”he will become undroppable” …Not from any great knowledge just a hunch and hope ..I still think it but more so. we’ve won twice with him there. perhaps not insignificant

I think at this point Bula is better and considerably better. Mason looks good but he has too many mistakes in him.

I had a look at our squad and I think Bird could be okay on a fair contract to us. We do have heaps of kids.

Nutz

Bench
We just have to bide our time waiting patiently to pounce when the right fit for us forwards come on the market.
Yeh I'm not convinced that buying non marquee players is a good idea regardless of their experience. We've done that so many times before and it's not a good model. There's not enough room here to post all the flop signings.
We can carry over a portion of our cap money to next year so patience seems to be the best option.

Latest posts