What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
I was going to write just before masons first game at fullback last week..”he will become undroppable” …Not from any great knowledge just a hunch and hope ..I still think it but more so. we’ve won twice with him there. perhaps not insignificant

I think at this point Bula is better and considerably better. Mason looks good but he has too many mistakes in him.

I had a look at our squad and I think Bird could be okay on a fair contract to us. We do have heaps of kids.

Nutz

Bench
We just have to bide our time waiting patiently to pounce when the right fit for us forwards come on the market.
Yeh I'm not convinced that buying non marquee players is a good idea regardless of their experience. We've done that so many times before and it's not a good model. There's not enough room here to post all the flop signings.
We can carry over a portion of our cap money to next year so patience seems to be the best option.

WA Tiger

Bench
I think at this point Bula is better and considerably better. Mason looks good but he has too many mistakes in him.

I had a look at our squad and I think Bird could be okay on a fair contract to us. We do have heaps of kids.
I’m not saying mason will stay at fullback..just that he can’t be dropped

Tiger05

First Grade
I’m not saying mason will stay at fullback..just that he can’t be dropped

You reckon. I think he had a good game but geez he had some shocking moments. If Bula was available I'd slot him straight back in.

He has an opportunity now but I don't think he has done anywhere near enough to hold onto the fullback spot.

gordsy

Juniors
Mason seems like he's too small for first grade at the moment. If he was Jamie Soward type then yeah sure but I can't see him being our fullback anytime soon. .

BrotherJim05

Bench
Mason went good. Not amazing or anything, just good. He's still very green, but coming along well. He will be our reserve grade fullback next year and slot into FG when needed, although I imagine he will be third string behind Turuva

Latest posts