What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
Jaxson Rahme is a 20-year-old middle forward known for his toughness, professionalism and high work-rate.
A Dundas Shamrocks junior, Rahme was a 2021 Australian Schoolboys representative and has played 21 NSW Cup games for the Newcastle Knights this season.
Rahme returns to the Wests Tigers after playing Harold Matthews Cup and SG Ball Cup for Balmain.
This guy from Lebanon has big raps, sort of in the Twal mound but potentially tougher and more skilful with a tackle efficiency rate of 94%
See what happens I guess.
remote.png

Height:
185 cm
Date of Birth:
04 December 2003
Weight:
100 kg
Birthplace:
-

Tigerm

Coach
Jaxson Rahme is a 20-year-old middle forward known for his toughness, professionalism and high work-rate.
A Dundas Shamrocks junior, Rahme was a 2021 Australian Schoolboys representative and has played 21 NSW Cup games for the Newcastle Knights this season.
Rahme returns to the Wests Tigers after playing Harold Matthews Cup and SG Ball Cup for Balmain.
This guy from Lebanon has big raps, sort of in the Twal mound but potentially tougher and more skilful with a tackle efficiency rate of 94%
See what happens I guess.
View attachment 95342

Height:
185 cm
Date of Birth:
04 December 2003
Weight:
100 kg
Birthplace:
-
Tall with a bit of weight, hopefully a good preseason will add some extra kilos.
Only 20, we have a good crew developing in the next few years.
But I don’t want to wait, I want it to happen next season.

Nutz

Bench
Tall with a bit of weight, hopefully a good preseason will add some extra kilos.
Only 20, we have a good crew developing in the next few years.
But I don’t want to wait, I want it to happen next season.
Did you get your own way after throwing a tantrum to get your Xmas presents early?

Latest posts