What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
He’s 28 ffs it’s the age to take the offer with those figure's
He is old, he’s not a superstar tho not far off, but we will be waiting maybe past ‘25 for a better than good solution at 6 if we don’t grab him..

Last edited:

Murraymob1

Juniors
Watched the game and I think a lot of you are way to hard on the boys.you have a lot of talent there throw in your regular first graders with them and you have a great season in front of you
Forget the score line they had a lot of first graders playing and the score reflected that
Chins up or tiger tails up your looking good for the future years

Watched the game and I think a lot of you are way to hard on the boys.you have a lot of talent there throw in your regular first graders with them and you have a great season in front of you
Forget the score line they had a lot of first graders playing and the score reflected that
Chins up or tiger tails up your looking good for the future years
That must have killed you, here, take a box of wheaty scrumpets, bless your dark smuggy heart.

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
One thing I've noticed for a while and has been amplified since signing Sheens as coach is that a large amount of media (no surprise) and fans (some surprise) absolutely want to see this place burnt to the ground. Not necessarily because they hate us.....but because we just might have some element of success this year....which in turn, changes the narrative that people who are not fans like to have of our club.

I'd take it as a compliment that the troll involvement in our forum and facebook has well and truly increased.

The Rosco

Bench
Would you rather make the GF or come last? Would you like to even make the 8? Remember that ? 🤣
Rhyno, our teams are poor. Yours has won a whole bunch of spoons. Remember that ?
Our's is coming out of it's first.
I'm all for realism. I know my team's limitations. It's a shame that others aren't as honest.
In '05, against all the hype . . . underdogs all the way . . . no groundswell of media frenzied support . . . no expectations, no April premiers, we won the Grand Final.
It was a beautiful feeling. Remember that ?

WA Tiger

Bench
Rhyno, our teams are poor. Yours has won a whole bunch of spoons. Remember that ?
I'm all for realism. I know my team's limitations. It's a shame that others aren't as honest.
In '05, against all the hype . . . underdogs all the way . . . no groundswell of media frenzied support . . . no expectations, no April premiers, we won the Grand Final.
Don’t encourage him Rosco..Not that I can read his posts anymore..The only reason these Fk’wits clog our forum is coz we talk to them..at least something original please

Avenger

Immortal
Who’s Rhyno?

Someone2

Juniors
C'mon Avenger, don't become rhyno mate.
We're both last game losers.
Ours was a shitbox trial game, fielding a team full of names you've never heard before.
Yours was the Grand Final.
Stay in your lane mate.
Think I’d rather be GF Runners up*

instead of wooden spooners getting flogged in their first game after an off season of hype