What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
Pezz..Save it for game day ..o that’s 6 months away yipee
Hey, at least you’re being honest. I admire that..
Me ..I got plenty more where that came from

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Let’s get rid of Twal and recruit this guy

I would have thought Twal is the sort if player you should be keeping.

He almost always seems to put in maximum effort effort and do a pretty decent job. One of those value for money players, not on big dollars but just does a decent job. I don’t get it.

WA Tiger

Bench
Easy to say..Your Penrith. So you can throw ideas around just to gain favour.
Who would you swap him for at Penrith.. ..Even down at the bottom the pecking order. Exactly
And, Define “does a decent job” outside of effort. I mean effort alone isn’t enough right?
Do you get it now..

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Easy to say..Your Penrith. So you can throw ideas around just to gain favour.
Who would you swap him for at Penrith.. ..Even down at the bottom the pecking order. Exactly
And, Define “does a decent job” outside of effort. I mean effort alone isn’t enough right?
Do you get it now..
I’m not trying to be a smart arse.

Im just calling it as I see it.

I see certain players in your forward pack whose pay packets far exceed what Alex Twal is earning But he gives his all.

I am simply saying why would you want to recruit RFM from the Bulldogs when I sincerely doubt he is any better, Twal is a better player but that is only my opinion.

At the end of the day, it is just banter, it is what keeps limited forums such as these alive.

WA Tiger

Bench

I see certain players in your forward pack whose pay packets far exceed what Alex Twal is earning But he gives his all.

I am simply saying why would you want to recruit RFM from the Bulldogs when I sincerely doubt he is any better, Twal is a better player but that is only my opinion.

At the end of the day, it is just banter, it is what keeps limited forums such as these alive.
I didn’t say your a smart arse I’m asking you to define “Twal does a good job” Ive heard twice now good price and effort ..If he doesn’t do a good job how do you justify us keeping him..
And Nah I don’t see banter here..Anyway don’t worry about it

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
I didn’t say your a smart arse I’m asking you to define “Twal does a good job” Ive heard twice now good price and effort ..If he doesn’t do a good job how do you justify us keeping him..
And Nah it’s not banter. My post wasn’t and your original post appeared the same..Anyway don’t worry about it
Every team needs Alex Twals, we have our own in Matt Eusinhuth former Wests Tiger. When called upon he just does his job and does it well. We have others. Not flashy, not being paid huge money but just buy into the team culture. Matt E probably hasn’t played as many games this year because we brought thru a kid, a local junior Lindsay Smith. Lindsay is not flashy, he is probably Matt E or Alex Twal level just does his job in what we require. And whether you like it not my coming onto your forum is just banter, trying to keep forums such as these alive. I’m not a troll, I’m not anti your club far from it. Over the years I on occasion come in here always with a positive outlook, never once I have dared to come in here and talk down your team or club. I’m not worried about it, just a shame you feel the way you do, because I want the Wests Tigers to get better, I want to see you guys succeed, not necessarily at our expense, but you deserve better and I would love to see it.

If the media is to be believed RFM was the player that fronted Ciraldo / Gus on behalf of a group of players to complain that the training regime was too hard. That's certainly not the type of player we want or need.

Twally may not score too often, have flashy off-loads, or bust the defence wide open every second play. He does run as hard as he can on each carry, and carries more than his weight in defence, with very few ineffective tackles.

I'm with you KK. I know the type of player I'd prefer.

WA Tiger

Bench
Every team needs Alex Twals, we have our own in Matt Eusinhuth former Wests Tiger. When called upon he just does his job and does it well. We have others. Not flashy, not being paid huge money but just buy into the team culture. Matt E probably hasn’t played as many games this year because we brought thru a kid, a local junior Lindsay Smith. Lindsay is not flashy, he is probably Matt E or Alex Twal level just does his job in what we require. And whether you like it not my coming onto your forum is just banter, trying to keep forums such as these alive. I’m not a troll, I’m not anti your club far from it. Over the years I on occasion come in here always with a positive outlook, never once I have dared to come in here and talk down your team or club. I’m not worried about it, just a shame you feel the way you do, because I want the Wests Tigers to get better, I want to see you guys succeed, not necessarily at our expense, but you deserve better and I would love to see it.
Not a bad answer finally. But please -Definition of banter: “The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks” ..???
And you have trolled on here before. Maybe you were too drunk to remember..Free advice just stick to the league talk. you’re not bad at it. When u get defensive you sound like a teenager..And the “care so much about us” is a bit hard to believe and unnecessary..

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Not a bad answer finally. But please -Definition of banter: “The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks” ..???
And you have trolled on here before. Maybe you were too drunk to remember..Free advice just stick to the league talk you’re not bad at it. When u get defensive you sound like a teenager..And the “care so much about us” is a bit hard to believe and unnecessary..
All good. No offence taken.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Benji apparently going to change up the coaching staff with John Morris already announced, Gareth Ellis has just left his role as Assistant Coach at Hull a week after being made a Tigers Life Member, could he be on his way back to Concord.

Nutz

Bench
Benji apparently going to change up the coaching staff with John Morris already announced, Gareth Ellis has just left his role as Assistant Coach at Hull a week after being made a Tigers Life Member, could he be on his way back to Concord.
Really, my favorite tiger ever. Gareth would bring a really good vibe with him as he's respected by all. Please dear Lord, let this happen.

Nutz

Bench
The only problem with Twally is he still doesn't know the team's winning song.
In his defense, he doesn't get much practice.

Tiger Ted

Bench
GE is my favourite by a long shot.He was sublime & never played a bad game.We need some clones of him.It would certainly b beneficial if he were to join our coaching staff as his leadership & mentoring would b invaluable to this spineless club which is awash with pathetic bludgers.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
GE is my favourite by a long shot.He was sublime & never played a bad game.We need some clones of him.It would certainly b beneficial if he were to join our coaching staff as his leadership & mentoring would b invaluable to this spineless club which is awash with pathetic bludgers.
Just need to clarify I have zero info on him actually coming here, I just put 2 and 2 together and got 5 ;). I should get a job at the Telegraph or on 360!!