What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Thread

saints4me

Juniors
Or use the Sydney Daily Tell-U-Crap lines to justify their biased story angles.

"Inside sources" or "Sources close to the top" or "Senior sources" etc.

You get the idea.

jenninga

First Grade
News Flash people : There is no big mongrel prop on the radar : There will be no new coach signed in the short term to replace Price....There will be more fringe player's signed during the off season....
:roll:

That's not a rumour,that's a given.

EEEERRRR AhMau:x

big pat

Coach
what's happened with prior, no word if he is staying or going elsewhere, or if the rumours are true, he might follow pop up to the cowboys.

twinkletoes

Juniors
he's not coming to the Dragons either, Price to be there for start of 2014 - don't know if there will be a line in the sand for him though ( i.e. - X number of wins by round X )

Sorry to disappoint, but unless Price is sacked prior to next season, he will be there for the entire 2014 season. The Dragons will under no circumstances sack a coach mid season.

getsmarty

Immortal
I doubt Price will be sacked. According to the reports we have cash flow problems. Can we afford a New Coach???? My question to the board is can you afford not to........I guess "If its broke, why try fix it" must be their motto.

Steelman

Juniors
Price will for go his $250k contract with the dragons and resign as coach.
Doust to appointment Neil Henry.:D

mightydragon

Juniors
what's happened with prior, no word if he is staying or going elsewhere, or if the rumours are true, he might follow pop up to the cowboys.
Prior is leaving according to the departing players video on the Dragon's website. Don't know where he is heading.

TonyTrugett

Juniors
Sorry to disappoint, but unless Price is sacked prior to next season, he will be there for the entire 2014 season. The Dragons will under no circumstances sack a coach mid season.
I agree. Price will see out his contract regardless of how we're travelling.